Super hero fatigue is real.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bordering on disingenuous

There were bad movies in the previous phases and nikkas said as much. The difference is they still enjoyed most of the movies so those carried the weight of the bad movies. Now it's ALL bad movies

Yes people love Thor Ragnarok but Taika Waititi has no restraint and only revs up the jokes and humor if he's not supervised. Love and Thunder is awful compared to Ragnarok because it's literally overflowing with jokes, even at the most serious moments. It's not as binary as you're trying to make it

And again with the "But they make money tho" argument:snoop: y'all have gotten so used to parroting this point that you don't seem to realize that these movies are making LESS and LESS money because the interest is dying and the word of mouth is BAD.

Why? Because the product is BAD. Y'all have every reason in the sky why the MCU is falling off except "The product is awful now and nikkas are walking away":mjlol:

There are litterally characters for anytype of movie you'd want.

You like Magic? Dr strange/Thor
You like Vampires? Blade
You like Tech? Ironman
You Like more down to earth military and political action? Captain America
You like space adventures? Gotg/Captain Marvel
You like comedy? Spiderman

I mean the list goes on and on. Instead ALL of those listed are comedy... At best you can hope for something else besides jokes but yeah that's probably what you gonna get. Literally after Thanos got peaced marvel fell off the roof when it comes to quality.

If I've watched 12 marvel movies and shows out of phase 4 I might like 2... and one is loki which they did their best to ruin but was saved by kang and the multiverse stuff.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The new Spiderman series is the only thing that remotely peeks my interest at this point. I was never huge into that whole scene anyway tho :manny:

and the animated miles Morales Spiderman.

Christopher Nolan's batman trilogy is some of my favorite films of all time tho.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Nope. RDJ was in his 40s when he started Iron Man.
was waiting for someone to point this out :blessed:

those "Chadwick was too old" arguments were very :mjpls: especially when you take into account people freaking the fukk out about how OLD RDJ looks in some pictures recently. they even said he was "aging gracefully" even tho he looked worn out and beat to shyt.
not that there's anything wrong with aging but he mindful of who the goalposts are being moved for :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

those "Chadwick was too old" arguments were very :mjpls: especially when you take into account people freaking the fukk out about how OLD RDJ looks in some pictures recently. they even said he was "aging gracefully" even tho he looked worn out and beat to shyt.
not that there's anything wrong with aging but he mindful of who the goalposts are being moved for :manny:
To be fair he's being made to look older for a role but yea. People wouldn't have known Chadwick's age if he didn't say anything. shyt Mahershala Ali is damn near 50 bout to do his FIRST Blade movie.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is bordering on disingenuous

There were bad movies in the previous phases and nikkas said as much. The difference is they still enjoyed most of the movies so those carried the weight of the bad movies. Now it's ALL bad movies

Yes people love Thor Ragnarok but Taika Waititi has no restraint and only revs up the jokes and humor if he's not supervised. Love and Thunder is awful compared to Ragnarok because it's literally overflowing with jokes, even at the most serious moments. It's not as binary as you're trying to make it

And again with the "But they make money tho" argument:snoop: y'all have gotten so used to parroting this point that you don't seem to realize that these movies are making LESS and LESS money because the interest is dying and the word of mouth is BAD.

Why? Because the product is BAD. Y'all have every reason in the sky why the MCU is falling off except "The product is awful now and nikkas are walking away":mjlol:
You're strawmanning my entire post so what can I do but shrug :manny:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

It's definitely :mjpls:

Because they have Harrison Ford, who should be playing shuffleboard playing Red Hulk at 80. Keanu Reeves is doing crazy stunts as John Wick at 58. Liam Neeson is doing action movies at 70. And Tom Cruise is still jumping off of cliffs at 60.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Superhero films have become comedies. Jokes, here and there, are cool, but look at Thor L&T for example; the movie was just straight jokes which, for me, takes away the experience. Then, the plot for some of the films are muddled. Dr. Strange MoM could've been fire (I still liked it) had it not been all over the place with how they used Wanda. It's like they've run out of ideas and are running on fumes. Idk

Lastly, STOP MAKING SO MANY FILLER FILMS AND SERIES.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing to do with fatigue.

The scripts and movies have simply been TRASH.

The new characters are TRASH.

All they had to do was FAST TRACK X-MEN and Setup a New Avengers vs X-MEN storyline.

Instead we're getting Multiverse BULLJIVE and a bunch of disconnected stuff which was not what attracted people to the mcu.

The only Marvel product that looks good is Secret Invasion and primarily because of Sam Jack and the serious tone which may even be a bait and switch.
X-Men is not the answer and y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment thinking so

If the same bad writers and studio mismanagers are involved with X-Men the shyt will be just as bad

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I said this a year or two ago in another thread.

The DCU has done shytty job with finding the next anchors as you can identify from the first batch these three were the focus.
  • Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Thor
They were the anchors, the pillars. Now one them for sure was going to be Black Panther, but Boseman's death, rest his soul, was going to be one of them. You can say that Doctor Strange is the closest one. After that though, who are the people you want to build around? Captain Marvel? No one cares about her. Spider-Man, MCU is hesitant at times because he is under SONY.

Right now it seems like MCU is focusing more on Kang than the Heroes. That's a dangerous game though.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even kill them off.

There's no reason why the likes Fassbender Magneto, James Mcavoy Professor X and the other good ones couldn't be ported as the main MCU X-Men with makeovers. Then get rid of wack actors.

We're literally seeing them do that with Daredevil, Kingpin and Punisher.
The reason you saw the Netflix characters make their way into the MCU is because the Marvel/Netflix deal officially expired in 2021

It's not as simple as porting over Fox X-Men like Fassbender because they're still under Fox contract until 2025, which would mean paying them the equivalent of what Fox would pay for appearance as an X-Men

Disney clearly doesn't want to pay the Fox rates:russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The reason you saw the Netflix characters make their way into the MCU is because the Marvel/Netflix deal officially expired in 2021

Naw breh.

Marvel could have used completely different for Daredevil and Kingpin.

Kevin Feige had nothing to do with those actors. Yet he brought them into his own sandbox.
It's not as simple as porting over Fox X-Men like Fassbender because they're still under Fox contract until 2025, which would mean paying them the equivalent of what Fox would pay for appearance as an X-Men

Disney clearly doesn't want to pay the Fox rates:russ:

Disney own Fox and Patrick Stewart was just in Doctor Strange 2 as Professor X :dahell:

Deadpool 3 is going to be a Marvel Studios release and is being released in 2024 :dahell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh.

Marvel could have used completely different for Daredevil and Kingpin.

Kevin Feige had nothing to do with those actors. Yet he brought them into his own sandbox.

Disney own Fox and Patrick Stewart was just in Doctor Strange 2 as Professor X :dahell:

Deadpool 3 is going to be a Marvel Studios release and is being released in 2024 :dahell:
I don't think you understand what I said

The Netflix deal was from 2015-2021, after which Netflix would relinquish all character rights back to Marvel. Again you only started seeing Netflix characters move into the MCU after the Netflix deal ended.

There's a possibility that Netlix Marvel and MCU could've combined but it never happened because Feige and Perlmutter (head of Netflix marvel division) hate each other

Marvel owns Fox but when they bought Fox they also inherited those X-Men movie contracts. Again it's not that they can't use X-Men, they just don't want to pay what the current X-Men cost. Hugh Jackman is a clear exception and Patrick Stewart had a 10 minute scene that couldn't have cost much. Aside from that it's clear they don't want or want to pay across like McAvoy or Fassbender for their roles and prefer to wait till the Fox contracts expire in 2025

Until 2025 Michael Fassbender is Magneto, unless Marvel wants to get sued for using someone else. That's the point

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think you understand what I said

The Netflix deal was from 2015-2021, after which Netflix would relinquish all character rights back to Marvel. Again you only started seeing Netflix characters move into the MCU after the Netflix deal ended.

There's a possibility that Netlix Marvel and MCU could've combined but it never happened because Feige and Perlmutter (head of Netflix marvel division) hate each other

Marvel owns Fox but when they bought Fox they also inherited those X-Men movie contracts. Again it's not that they can't use X-Men, they just don't want to pay what the current X-Men cost. Hugh Jackman is a clear exception and Patrick Stewart had a 10 minute scene that couldn't have cost much. Aside from that it's clear they don't want or want to pay across like McAvoy or Fassbender for their roles and prefer to wait till the Fox contracts expire in 2025

Until 2025 Michael Fassbender is Magneto, unless Marvel wants to get sued for using someone else. That's the point

FAM THIS HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN.

NOT SURE WHY YOURE POSTING
INTERNET RUMORS STARTED BY A BLOGGER AS FACT.

:devil:
:evil: