Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did the dental assistants look like the women in the first video?:mjgrin:

Thread went from ass appreciation to oral hygiene :dame:
Lol not at all. Average looking girls that you can fukk if you speak basic Spanish. If you go to the mall, you’ll find natural women that look better than the surgical monster in the video…santo Domingo you have to be able to speak Spanish to smash local girls from there or set up dates on tinder

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol not at all. Average looking girls that you can fukk if you speak basic Spanish. If you go to the mall, you’ll find natural women that look better than the surgical monster in the video…santo Domingo you have to be able to speak Spanish to smash local girls from there or set up dates on tinder
Don't I know it. Go to Agora or Megacentro Mall and you can clean up. You can do well at the Blue Mall too but that's where the rich Dominicans be.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I need info tho. Where to stay, and how to move around n etc out there

Medellin

the Venezuelan women in my honest opinion are the best between Dominican, Colombian and Venezuelan…

not one has given me bad service and some of them are drop dead gorgeous. They never ever go back in a deal…I had a threesome with 2 Venezuelans for 120 dollars…

they didn’t rush me, brought lingerie…danced and stayed for few hours…not the sosua hussle of trying make you nut and run back to the block for the next fool to eat her out without a shower lol

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
1 hour min breh, don't ask me how I know :manny:

I dont need to ask you how breh.. I seen the vid.

And 11-12 of those 'minutes' I'd pay for would be considered a tip.. not for continued service.. if you knew what i mean. :pachaha:

InconsequentialEnchantingGnu-size_restricted.gif

:dame: