Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PSA—

sosua is a whore town in the DR

if you like the idea of a giant “underground” strip club but outdoors that’s mostly packed with 6s and some 7s and don’t mind tricking then you’ll have fun…if not, then you can easily have a fun normal vacation on various parts of the island…your vacation and how you enjoy yourself on the island is entirely up to you and not what other nikkas do

I feel these DR threads degrade into the same argument/conversation every time lol

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Its these dudes with their big bellies and flip flops that be just like the IG thots around the world. So excited that they get all this attention they lose their mind looking for all this clout to post up everything on Youtube. Just pay and fukk talk about it with your boys enjoy yourself without this desperate need for attention. How are you in your 40s, 50s and 60s and that thirsty for attention like a woman that you wanna upload any and everything on Youtube? Just trick like a normal person without overpaying and simping so hard

I noticed they don't be trying this shyt in Brazil. How often do you see videos like this about Brazil on Youtube? They know they would run into "problems" :mjpls: in places like that putting up cameras all up in peoples faces and recording every damn thing. These the "OGs" we got out there now.

Men have always tricked but how you on camera all loud and extra being proud to let people know that you be tricking. Ain't that shyt supposed to be private?
they never had sex with a woman they wanted, that's what it comes down to. So when they finally get it they act foolish

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Sosua is a small beach town and dudes want to make it look and sound like South Beach.

When nikkas come to Colombia the first question they ask me is Where's the Hip -Hop Clubs when I tell them it's Salsa in Cali they run back to Deliruim in Cartegena where they can pay 6 dollars per drink and be in a club playing corny ass hip-hop surrounded by hoes asking 200 to fukk.
which city would you prefer? Cali Medellin or Cartagena?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Book tickets to the DR to smash broads with fake bugs life asses brehs

Smashing these broads then waking up at 3am to her brothers in ski masks with machetes and AKs in your face :mjlol:
With all the Dominican whores in NYC...who have access to hot water to wash their ass with..why are nikkas flying to DR? :gucci:

It can't be p*ssy prices
I can only think of one reason
Same reason that make sex tourist cacs go to Thailand

:scust:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
With all the Dominican whores in NYC...who have access to hot water to wash their ass with..why are nikkas flying to DR? :gucci:

It can't be p*ssy prices
I can only think of one reason
Same reason that make sex tourist cacs go to Thailand

:scust:

Mostly 50 year old men in sousa

They not baggin 22 year old in nyc

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was in santo domingo to train company employees. They had joints inside the resort, you didn’t even have to go nowhere around any shoddy characters.
I was the youngest dude there too
When I was browsing tagged, I searched in LA Ramona since that's a "upper middle class" area in DR. I then weeded out girls without jobs or nice cars. And usually went for 30+ in age range. Felt safe the entire trip.