Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Like they say, eso es la verdad.

Yall need to find those dime pieces raised on mangu y salami, not the silicon bbls.

Tell me you like chicks with dikks without saying you like chicks with dikks
BBLs aren't silicone though, it's just the mangu y salami that went to the wrong place being put where it belongs :lolbron:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn shyt done changed. Homie there rocking the dior drip with a ski mask smmfh

how people forget that it’s a third world country and the goons are dying to rob you, the only thing is sosua has tourism police but come on brothers gotta be smarter…these hoes will line you u

shyts changed a lot in sosua. A lot of the dimes don’t go out there cause weekend warriors have ruined the game

you could get a dime for 60 and game her to spend the night for 100…now fat ugly hoes demand 100 US dollars and drip lord gonna pay

I was out in Santo Domingo in January and had an amazing vacation, got dental work done for 900 for which a Us dentist quoted me around 6100. Knocked down a few baddies for 100 bucks for a few hours

I’ve moved into Colombia :wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nope bc there are badder & more natural women around the corner I can bring you in the right direction. And you dont even have to pay.You are not gonna get those women unless you cool with some locals or speak Spanish & are very social. And let’s be honest most of these retirecels in Ecko shirts are NOT pulling that. Those bbl prostitutes with John Leguizamo faces are the best these guys have ever done & will do. Not mad at these dudes but putting everything on Youtube is fukking it up for them, future travelers, future tricks, the hoes, hoes families you see where I’m going.And thanks to them the price went up so if you really want good trim at this point? Learn Spanish, get cool with some locals and look your best. You can thank your simps. That’s all I’ma say.

Yeah it seems like once folks start yelling about so and so spot, it always falls off. Best to find a city and just keep it low key. Americans ruin everything from what it looks like, but I'm ignorant on the matter.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been fortunate to travel around the world but DR has never appealed to me for some reason. It always felt like the black simp/trick version of Thailand. :patrice:

If I end up becoming single again and brush up on my Spanish… I may reconsider.:manny:

fukk all that paying shyt.:scust: How do you meet broads and just fukk and chill? I'm guessing Tinder, but that's still grounds for prostitutes.

hatealot

Banned
Daps

how people forget that it’s a third world country and the goons are dying to rob you, the only thing is sosua has tourism police but come on brothers gotta be smarter…these hoes will line you u

shyts changed a lot in sosua. A lot of the dimes don’t go out there cause weekend warriors have ruined the game

you could get a dime for 60 and game her to spend the night for 100…now fat ugly hoes demand 100 US dollars and drip lord gonna pay

I was out in Santo Domingo in January and had an amazing vacation, got dental work done for 900 for which a Us dentist quoted me around 6100. Knocked down a few baddies for 100 bucks for a few hours

They got higher CCs motorcycles out there now. I was out there Wilding with shawty. She was taking me all over. I had like 20k pesos in my pocket just riding around crazy. I'm surprised I ain't crash. My next stop is santiago , imma go get up with shawty and hit the town. I'm bored of sosua at this point. Santo Domingo is my next ultimate stop as well.

Shawty surprised me that she got a shop now and I went to visit and support. She a nice inside connect for me

Last edited:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
You be going to Cartagena or Medellin? I'm tryna do a trip out there

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
You be going to Cartagena or Medellin? I'm tryna do a trip out there
Medellin

the Venezuelan women in my honest opinion are the best between Dominican, Colombian and Venezuelan…

not one has given me bad service and some of them are drop dead gorgeous. They never ever go back in a deal…I had a threesome with 2 Venezuelans for 120 dollars…

they didn’t rush me, brought lingerie…danced and stayed for few hours…not the sosua hussle of trying make you nut and run back to the block for the next fool to eat her out without a shower lol

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Medellin

the Venezuelan women in my honest opinion are the best between Dominican, Colombian and Venezuelan…

not one has given me bad service and some of them are drop dead gorgeous. They never ever go back in a deal…I had a threesome with 2 Venezuelans for 120 dollars…

they didn’t rush me, brought lingerie…danced and stayed for few hours…not the sosua hussle of trying make you nut and run back to the block for the next fool to eat her out without a shower lol
Found my next destination

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps

I’m more interested in this dental work you got done for $900 that would’ve cost you $6k+ in the states :ohhh:

You worried about the quality? Were you satisfied with the after effects? If something goes wrong do you fly back out to DR or do you just have a dentist in the states handle that? How long has it been since you got this work done?

Last edited: