Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its these dudes with their big bellies and flip flops that be just like the IG thots around the world. So excited that they get all this attention they lose their mind looking for all this clout to post up everything on Youtube. Just pay and fukk talk about it with your boys enjoy yourself without this desperate need for attention. How are you in your 40s, 50s and 60s and that thirsty for attention like a woman that you wanna upload any and everything on Youtube? Just trick like a normal person without overpaying and simping so hard

I noticed they don't be trying this shyt in Brazil. How often do you see videos like this about Brazil on Youtube? They know they would run into "problems" :mjpls: in places like that putting up cameras all up in peoples faces and recording every damn thing. These the "OGs" we got out there now.

Men have always tricked but how you on camera all loud and extra being proud to let people know that you be tricking. Ain't that shyt supposed to be private?
I've talked about how incels started bushing their jobs in the states to make money posting bytches asses on youtube. It's fukked up that they do it in Sosua because the Island is small you can identify individual women in these videos and nikkas put them on international blast.

Yet these same goofies keep the camera off the hoes in Medellin who drug the fukk out of them. nikkas be getting their trickin'lifestyle funded off of superhcats by dudes too broke to buy a plane ticket themselves.

Now low key if the Dominican government wanted to they could shut down the videos tommorow with a single letter to Youtube but the fukked up thing is the DR depends on tourism so they allow this shyt so that brehs will keep coming down. They had their most successful year last year during COVID.

They recently just announced that COVID was over and bushed their mask requirements.

You can't really do this in Sanitago or Santo Domingo. Philly Dom got checked for bringing in this pinhol camera into Club Mixer in Santo Domingo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
don't worry breh ill make sure most those videos gone by the end of march :salute:

im gonna be on a crusade against this thirsty simping behavior. we all have our opinions on tricking but we can all agree on how much we hate the simping and clout chasers. nah this gonna end now

oh and im gonna do it for Colombia too :mjpls:
Those white boy "wrong route" videos of Centro in Medellin are horrible.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That's the thing a lot of people complain about, Brehs trying to turn spots in the american spots, Throwing money (in the 3rd world no one tips strippers you watch them, talk to them and if one tickles your fancy you fukk them in the back room) Dudes in cartegena buying sections (again not done in the 3rd world you want a table order some beers leave them on the table when you dance come back to the table when done you don't buy a damn table)

nikkas going to Rum countries demanding Hennessy, nikkas flying hundreads of miles to basically recreate LIV on Sundays.

:scust:

I guess the locals tolerate it because it brings in money, but it def sounds like American dudes is fukking up the game down there trying to recreate something they may not have access to in the states..or maybe they do, and they just take those customs to places where they are NOT needed.

I want to FEEL like I’m in DR and not in LIV on a Saturday night.

I want to experience THEIR culture, not recreate one of the worst aspects of ours. :snoop:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does the dude have a Patreon service????
He is recording women in public that he isn't smashing so that yall can pay to watch recordings of women yall aren't smashing :dead:

Make it make sense

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is recording women in public that he isn't smashing so that yall can pay to watch recordings of women yall aren't smashing :dead:

Make it make sense

He know these lames will watch and create some sick fantasies in they head, while demanding more look at some of the replies in here

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Texas is trash. Keep it banging.

Keep your refrigerator Mexicans.

p*ssy

Imagine a Texas nikka tryna talk about the carribean.

:hhh:

I forgot to tell you this.

Suck my dikk.
What has any of this got to do with Texas?

:laff:

If the women in your State look good why are you flying to third world countries to buy p*ssy??

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
@Hennessypapi I always had a pleasure with Dominicans in general, so much energy, full of la vida, and the culture I appreciate.

Paying for puss? Idk G, I'm more of a charmer/musician. Had a couple of Dominicanas chasing me through high school, so I was testing my game. Aqui New York, we got a lot of Dominicans at Washington Heights, specially Dyckman, asses thicker than a gallon of paint!

As for Spanish, I understand more than I speak it. Plus I got homies that speak spanish to learn.

When I visit DR, first I want to discover the Afro Dominicans, check out their lifestyle. Party and bullshyt. Check out the beaches on some exploration vibe.

Then, hop on Tinder/Tagged, and see what's out there. shyt...I don't mind cold approach either:yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What's hilarious about all this..is seeing one group of hideous p*ssy buying losers talk down on another group of hideous p*ssy buying losers

"fukk em nikkas,we buy p*ssy better..we are the elite"

:laff:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This exactly why I can't go to DR by myself.... I know I'mma leave with kids that I didn't come there with... And the wife gonna make a big deal about it.... :francis:

Are you saying you married a wife who's not understanding and supportive of her husband?:troll:

GMB:wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

I guess the locals tolerate it because it brings in money, but it def sounds like American dudes is fukking up the game down there trying to recreate something they may not have access to in the states..or maybe they do, and they just take those customs to places where they are NOT needed.

I want to FEEL like I’m in DR and not in LIV on a Saturday night.

I want to experience THEIR culture, not recreate one of the worst aspects of ours. :snoop:
Sosua is a small beach town and dudes want to make it look and sound like South Beach.

When nikkas come to Colombia the first question they ask me is Where's the Hip -Hop Clubs when I tell them it's Salsa in Cali they run back to Deliruim in Cartegena where they can pay 6 dollars per drink and be in a club playing corny ass hip-hop surrounded by hoes asking 200 to fukk.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Make it make sense

theres a lot of weirdos with smartphones . . nikkas be driving around taking video of 304s makin the spot hot , yet they are fulfilling a demand and get $ for it