Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:gucci:

Brehs are really salivating over a chick being filmed with a creep camera? And the atmosphere looks boring.

Sex tourism threads always be weird as fukk.
shyt weird. Fake asses in an open brothel and nikkaz going nuts.

You couldn't pay me to be there.

yeah, I agree with you brehs.

That vid wasn't appealing at all...Fake asses, nikkas walking around in ski masks with beer bellies hanging out, looks like more dudes than women, ect...

I'm not going out the country to be around some shyt I can find in NY, MIA, ATL...ect....BBL broads and thirsty crash dummies are plentiful enough in the States.

Get it how you live though coli Brehs..

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

That vid was't appealing at all...Fake asses, nikkas walking around in ski masks with beer bellies hanging out, looks like more dudes than women, ect...

I'm not going out the country to be around some shyt I can find in NY, MIA, ATL...ect....BBL broads and thirsty crash dummies are plentiful enough in the States.

Id rather party in vegas or miami then go to sousa dr

Rather go to tulum /playa del over sousa

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope bc there are badder & more natural women around the corner I can bring you in the right direction. And you dont even have to pay.You are not gonna get those women unless you cool with some locals or speak Spanish & are very social. And let’s be honest most of these retirecels in Ecko shirts are NOT pulling that. Those bbl prostitutes with John Leguizamo faces are the best these guys have ever done & will do. Not mad at these dudes but putting everything on Youtube is fukking it up for them, future travelers, future tricks, the hoes, hoes families you see where I’m going.And thanks to them the price went up so if you really want good trim at this point? Learn Spanish, get cool with some locals and look your best. You can thank your simps. That’s all I’ma say.

. You speaking about in DR but its even reached to America in NY, like Dominican girls you know are FOB come up here acting super bougie even if they don't even look bad in the face or the body and are built like a twig. It lets you realize that they probably were in DR being simped on like crazy.Imma start flagging these Sosua Youtube videos with the thirsting and tricking. everything you said I heard from other people is true. If you start seeing less Sosua videos then you know what is up. We all tired of these thirsty simps all over Youtube. Keep your eye on Youtube...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its these dudes with their big bellies and flip flops that be just like the IG thots around the world. So excited that they get all this attention they lose their mind looking for all this clout to post up everything on Youtube. Just pay and fukk talk about it with your boys enjoy yourself without this desperate need for attention. How are you in your 40s, 50s and 60s and that thirsty for attention like a woman that you wanna upload any and everything on Youtube? Just trick like a normal person without overpaying and simping so hard

I noticed they don't be trying this shyt in Brazil. How often do you see videos like this about Brazil on Youtube? They know they would run into "problems" :mjpls: in places like that putting up cameras all up in peoples faces and recording every damn thing. These the "OGs" we got out there now.

Men have always tricked but how you on camera all loud and extra being proud to let people know that you be tricking. Ain't that shyt supposed to be private?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Search up sousa on youtube

Black men this is embarrassing:snoop:

don't worry breh ill make sure most those videos gone by the end of march :salute:

im gonna be on a crusade against this thirsty simping behavior. we all have our opinions on tricking but we can all agree on how much we hate the simping and clout chasers. nah this gonna end now

oh and im gonna do it for Colombia too :mjpls:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

That vid wasn't appealing at all...Fake asses, nikkas walking around in ski masks with beer bellies hanging out, looks like more dudes than women, ect...

That's the thing a lot of people complain about, Brehs trying to turn spots in the american spots, Throwing money (in the 3rd world no one tips strippers you watch them, talk to them and if one tickles your fancy you fukk them in the back room) Dudes in cartegena buying sections (again not done in the 3rd world you want a table order some beers leave them on the table when you dance come back to the table when done you don't buy a damn table)

nikkas going to Rum countries demanding Hennessy, nikkas flying hundreads of miles to basically recreate LIV on Sundays.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing a lot of people complain about, Brehs trying to turn spots in the american spots, Throwing money (in the 3rd world no one tips strippers you watch them, talk to them and if one tickles your fancy you fukk them in the back room) Dudes in cartegena buying sections (again not done in the 3rd world you want a table order some beers leave them on the table when you dance come back to the table when done you don't buy a damn table)

nikkas going to Rum countries demanding Hennessy, nikkas flying hundreads of miles to basically recreate LIV on Sundays.
Flabbynsick old heads tryin to recreate what they missed out back in the day

:scust:

Fred

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
. You speaking about in DR but its even reached to America in NY, like Dominican girls you know are FOB come up here acting super bougie even if they don't even look bad in the face or the body and are built like a twig. It lets you realize that they probably were in DR being simped on like crazy.Imma start flagging these Sosua Youtube videos with the thirsting and tricking. everything you said I heard from other people is true. If you start seeing less Sosua videos then you know what is up. We all tired of these thirsty simps all over Youtube. Keep your eye on Youtube...
The DR is the most friendliest place I ever been, If you just accept the culture learn some spanish go their parties dance batacha you're gucci. I don't want to clown Dominican culture but by american standards they're kind of freaky, Go some where be the guest of honor and some will assign a girl to be your smash partner especially in smaller towns like San Pedro. You play Dominos halfway decent and you're in there with Dominicans.