Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how the game is fully aware that it's a game. :mjlol:

I'm doing a mission and the checkpoint is literally on the other side of the map and my character goes "Good thing this game has fast travel."

:mjlol:

Other than that the game is very boring.
@MeachTheMonster

:pachaha2:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I love how the game is fully aware that it's a game. :mjlol:

I'm doing a mission and the checkpoint is literally on the other side of the map and my character goes "Good thing this game has fast travel."

:mjlol:

Other than that the game is very boring.
@MeachTheMonster

:pachaha2:

Is that why you've been hanging out at Best buy all day so you can play the game? Scaring away the small kids and parents there? :ld:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just notice this game has a glitch where its literally reducing the number of actual collectibles(TP, camera, shoes, etc) that I need for the amps. Like for example, I would collect 50 camera lenses but its only showing I have 30 in the pause menu. Anyone else experience this?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Oh shyt :dead:

That fake ending is funny :mjlol:

Your character actually says Neogaf is gonna be pissed if that's how it ends.

It would've been even better if they said Mass Effect 3 as reference.

Edit: Just beat it. :ehh: The main game isn't too long as it shows I only played for 9 hours and some change but there's a lot of challenges and side quests to do. :manny:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just notice this game has a glitch where its literally reducing the number of actual collectibles(TP, camera, shoes, etc) that I need for the amps. Like for example, I would collect 50 camera lenses but its only showing I have 30 in the pause menu. Anyone else experience this?
You have to use some of them for the story missions. It automatically takes them away.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game saves are stored in the cloud, you're good.

Was that reduction in collectible items explained earlier? Because I was getting pissed when i had over 50 cameras for the lvl 2 amps but it only showed 30 when I went to buy it. Are there enough collectibles in game to get these amps?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Was that reduction in collectible items explained earlier? Because I was getting pissed when i had over 50 cameras for the lvl 2 amps but it only showed 30 when I went to buy it. Are there enough collectibles in game to get these amps?

There's exactly enough collectables to buy everything.

Everytime you had to do night defense as part of the story the dude will tell you "bring me ten lenses" or whatever else. If you already had enough its easy to miss because you didn't have to collect anything for him. It just deducts them at the start of the mission.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There's exactly enough collectables to buy everything.

Everytime you had to do night defense as part of the story the dude will tell you "bring me ten lenses" or whatever else. If you already had enough its easy to miss because you didn't have to collect anything for him. It just deducts them at the start of the mission.

O ok. I just wish the stat number when you collect an item actually matches up with your inventory. shyt is confusing as fukk and made me think my game was glitched

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hopefully the pc rumor is true. Game looks ok. But not spending 350 for this shyt.

Yea yea. Same shyt was said about dead rising 3................

If it comes to PC i'll pick it up. If it doesn't it's not a huge loss. Xbox one just doesn't interest me at all.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/15/are-forza-horizon-2-and-sunset-overdrive-coming-to-pc

http://segmentnext.com/2014/11/15/amazon-lists-sunset-overdrive-and-forza-horizon-2-for-pc

But im a troll though......... Smdh. I'll cop this for PC next year and emjoy the glorious mods that will come from it!

:sas1:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, on Xbox we actually eating.

PS4, PC? Got nikkaz posting up "rumors" that have since been debunked
Starting petitions for Xbox games

Yet those same dudes claim the xbox is garbage and isn't worth buying :laff:

You guys have fun with your DDDR5 4K versions of pong. I'm gonna eat now and not have to "hope" a morsel is tossed my way every now and again :bryan:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You know, on Xbox we actually eating.

PS4, PC? Got nikkaz posting up "rumors" that have since been debunked
Starting petitions for Xbox games

Yet those same dudes claim the xbox is garbage and isn't worth buying :laff:

You guys have fun with your DDDR5 4K versions of pong. I'm gonna eat now and not have to "hope" a morsel is tossed my way every now and again :bryan:

The sad part is............ You really believed every word you just typed.