Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What makes no sense??

The game forces you to play the way they want you to play which is constantly grinding and bouncing around or staying air borne while shooting enemies. If you try and play it by moving on the ground you won't get any style points and shyt.

As for the weapons, some of them got useless later on as some weapons were just better to use overall and a few of them felt like a waste as you got further into the game. I don't remember which one exactly but I got a point where I felt overwhelmed because I had a list of weapons but some of them felt like they were ultimately there just to be there for stylistic purposes. The shotgun type weapon was my fave weapon as well as the other shyt that shot discs at the enemies. Only the robots needed a really different weapon strategy.

The upgrade system was annoying because it felt like it wasn't really needed. I typically dislike this feature in many shooters which is why I tend to prefer more simple games because it's more focused. I don't like having to worry about weapon perks, character perks and then buying new weapons on top of that, it gets overwhelming. I just felt like the game didn't really need it as the gameplay wasn't that deep to require all those upgrades and shyt.

I felt like 4-5 weapons with maybe a few perks would be the right amount but instead they had like a bunch of weapons with a bunch of perks and slots for each and then you had amps and some other shyt. Not a gamebreaker but annoying nontheless. shyt like this is what annoys me in games these days, they feel like they all follow a checklist of shyt just to advertise that doesn't really do much for the game. Same thing I didn't like in Shadows of Mordor. The only game that does it right is Batman as it's very focused.

Besides that though I still like the game. I'm not saying it's a bad game breh, relax. I made the thread, obviously I was excited for it. I'd recommend it(Though I'm waiting for a PC version because those graphics was not wassup).

I'm not reading this new testament. Your OP was stupid. Just leave it at that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not reading this new testament. Your OP was stupid. Just leave it at that
Claim a post is stupid and when expounded on, say you "didn't read" brehs.

:smh: Nikkas is retarded on here. Clearly my OP was my dislikes with the game. You don't have to agree with me. I just think you can't read which why you said you ain't reading all that, it's representative of your reading skills nikka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true its nothing like infamous but infamous is waaaaaaaaaay better imo

that grinding mechanic gets in the way moreso than add to gameplay
*gasp*

How can you say such a thing!?!?

Prepare to be called a stan. You might as well give up your Xbox chain breh.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
true its nothing like infamous but infamous is waaaaaaaaaay better imo

that grinding mechanic gets in the way moreso than add to gameplay

I can respect that. I just don't understand how you and flabboi are complaining about the transverse when that was the entire selling point of the game. Its like saying shooting gets in the way of COD or GTA forces you to run red lights. Its weird

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can respect that. I just don't understand how you and flabboi are complaining about the transverse when that was the entire selling point of the game. Its like saying shooting gets in the way of COD or GTA forces you to run red lights. Its weird
There were times where I ain't feel like grinding and moving back and forth on a cable wire to shoot some enemies. I just wanted to run around on the ground and shoot but the game wasn't having it. Ultimately this and Infamous are very close, i mean they both practically scored the same.(80 INF, 81SS). So much for this being "10x better".

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There were times where I ain't feel like grinding and moving back and forth on a cable wire to shoot some enemies.

Well there are other open world games that has traditional movement for you to play

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well there are other open world games that has traditional movement for you to play
Most open world games are ass imo. Only ones that recently are good are GTA V and Batman and Sleeping Dogs.

Shadows of Mordor was boring to me as well as Larry Dogs.

I'm playing Far Larry 4 right now and it's ight so far. I haven't run into too much Ubilarry shyt yet.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
reading about it and playing it are different things. i thought it sounded dope before i played it

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Im torn on getting this. On one hand i dont have many x1 games, but this seems so goofy, and i dont like the Infamous comparison