Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The sad part is............ You really believed every word you just typed.
Bruh, you posted up 2 links to the exact same story.
The first link says it was a rumor, then it was updated saying its just a mistake

You wanna insist the game is coming one day, ok. Forza Horizon 2 :laff:

I wanna send a shout out to whoever started that rumor, you dumbass :mjlol:

And yes, every single xbox exclusive has been petitioned to go to sony and PC
Yet you NEVER see xbox gamers begging for PC/PS4 games. So yeah, if you beg for all of them?
One day, one of them might slip thru the cracks. And you'll go :eat:

But reality is we eating over here. And if you seen the games lineup for the future? No worries over here.
Have fun hoping xbox games come to your platform :tu:

Yes, every line is FACT. Not my opinion

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bruh, you posted up 2 links to the exact same story.
The first link says it was a rumor, then it was updated saying its just a mistake

You wanna insist the game is coming one day, ok. Forza Horizon 2 :laff:

I wanna send a shout out to whoever started that rumor, you dumbass :mjlol:

And yes, every single xbox exclusive has been petitioned to go to sony and PC
Yet you NEVER see xbox gamers begging for PC/PS4 games. So yeah, if you beg for all of them?
One day, one of them might slip thru the cracks. And you'll go :eat:

But reality is we eating over here. And if you seen the games lineup for the future? No worries over here.
Have fun hoping xbox games come to your platform :tu:

Yes, every line is FACT. Not my opinion

Begging? Are u serious? No one is "begging" for Sunset Overdrive.

And if we compare exclsuvies Microsoft will ALWAYS be dead last. Nintendo will always be GOAT when it comes to exclsuvies titles and Sony's exclsuives shyt on Microsoft. Microsoft was always the leader in online gaming. Not their exclusives.

NEITHER Ps4 or Xbox one has any system sellers right now to be "begging" to come over to the other. Xbox One biggest game this year is a HD collection. Stop it!

And of course it's a "rumor" They didn't officialy announce it yet. Why the hell would they annonce it's coming to PC during the time their promoting this game for the holiday season?

Dead Rising 3 was "leaked" and xbox one users kept calling it a hoax. "GTA 5 pc was "leaked" Console gamers all called it a hoax.

It's coming to PC dude.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And if we compare exclsuvies Microsoft will ALWAYS be dead last. Nintendo will always be GOAT when it comes to exclsuvies titles and Sony's exclsuives shyt on Microsoft. Microsoft was always the leader in online gaming. Not their exclusives.

NEITHER Ps4 or Xbox one has any system sellers right now to be "begging" to come over to the other. Xbox One biggest game this year is a HD collection. Stop it!

And of course it's a "rumor" They didn't officialy announce it yet. Why the hell would they annonce it's coming to PC during the time their promoting this game for the holiday season?

Dead Rising 3 was "leaked" and xbox one users kept calling it a hoax. "GTA 5 pc was "leaked" Console gamers all called it a hoax.

It's coming to PC dude.
Look bruh, you don't post in this section often. So let me correct you since you way off on most of what yous aid.
1.) Nintendo remakes the same 5games for each console they make. Only children and weirdos look at nintendo like its relevant.
Some adults dress up in cosplay :manny: But lets stop acting like New Super Mario World matters to anyone.

2.) Sony's exclusives shyt on Microsofts :wtf: Sony gamers for some odd reason are living in the PS2 era and have ignored that the PS3 era is where all there exclusives died. Only Naughtydog survived. Literally every other studio went under. Please stop lying to yourself
Titanfall, Ori, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust, Gears of War, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, K.Sports, Killer instinct Seasons 1,2 (goes up to 4 seasons) Max, Inside, Cuphead

Vs Knack, Killzone, Infamous, Resogun, TheOrder, Bloodborne, UC4 (I think you can snap out of it now)

3.) If its a rumor, and they not promoting. Then why would it appear on Amazon or wherever it appeared? They wouldn't tell Amazon there plans this early when it ain't about to drop. Or are you claiming it was exclusive but they decided to drop that weeks after it been out :usure: You not using logic, your using "I hope its true" cuz you starving. Stop talking about Xbox games bruh :umad:

4.) DR3 leaked and we called it a hoax? DR3 is a year old game, we don't give a shyt if its now on PC or PS4. YOU DO :laff:
Finally and most hilarious out of what you wrote, straight up lying about people calling the PC version of GTA5 a hoax :snoop: From day 1 it was known there was next gen versions. The code was in the PS3/xbox version. Thats how it was first came to light. You know what else we knew about?
How the next gen versions would support 32ppl instead of 16 like the last gen versions. In this forum and most gaming forums we knew all this before the game launched last year. So this hoax shyt you talking about applies to your sources.

Sunset Overdrive is not heading to PC, is not the type of game that a company would think "PC"
A PS4 version would be more likely and beneficial, but that ain't happening either.
Now, have fun "begging" for xbox games. You posted 2 links to the same story (desperate)
And the first link says the story is false. You ignoring that shows everyone how pressed you are :bryan:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's coming to PC dude.
You're arguing with a lieutenant troll. You're not going to win this.

If it comes out on PC next year, you know who to tag.

I beat it on Xbox One already and it was great but I'll definitely replay it and get into it more in glorious 1080P/60fps with mods on PC. Anybody saying they wouldn't want to experience that is lying to themselves.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do not like this game. I hate the mechanics
:manny:

Thinking back on this game, it's fun but it seems to force you to play one way which I didn't like(keep grinding and keep bouncing) and some of the weapons got useless as you got farther in the game. The upgrade system needlessly tacked on was also annoying since it was for every weapon and got overwhelming.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I've had this game since November, and I've only put in 5 hrs since. (Blame Destiny) I decided to pop it in yesterday and literally played all day :wow:

I unlocked the acid sprinkler and Roman Candle gun and I'm finally getting used to the traverse system. Man was I sleep :ohlawd:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Thinking back on this game, it's fun but it seems to force you to play one way which I didn't like(keep grinding and keep bouncing) and some of the weapons got useless as you got farther in the game. The upgrade system needlessly tacked on was also annoying since it was for every weapon and got overwhelming.

I liked it too but I just realized I haven't played since about 3 weeks after it dropped and I have no desire to. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This post makes no absolutely no sense whatsoever :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This post makes no absolutely no sense whatsoever :dahell:
What makes no sense??

The game forces you to play the way they want you to play which is constantly grinding and bouncing around or staying air borne while shooting enemies. If you try and play it by moving on the ground you won't get any style points and shyt.

As for the weapons, some of them got useless later on as some weapons were just better to use overall and a few of them felt like a waste as you got further into the game. I don't remember which one exactly but I got a point where I felt overwhelmed because I had a list of weapons but some of them felt like they were ultimately there just to be there for stylistic purposes. The shotgun type weapon was my fave weapon as well as the other shyt that shot discs at the enemies. Only the robots needed a really different weapon strategy.

The upgrade system was annoying because it felt like it wasn't really needed. I typically dislike this feature in many shooters which is why I tend to prefer more simple games because it's more focused. I don't like having to worry about weapon perks, character perks and then buying new weapons on top of that, it gets overwhelming. I just felt like the game didn't really need it as the gameplay wasn't that deep to require all those upgrades and shyt.

I felt like 4-5 weapons with maybe a few perks would be the right amount but instead they had like a bunch of weapons with a bunch of perks and slots for each and then you had amps and some other shyt. Not a gamebreaker but annoying nontheless. shyt like this is what annoys me in games these days, they feel like they all follow a checklist of shyt just to advertise that doesn't really do much for the game. Same thing I didn't like in Shadows of Mordor. The only game that does it right is Batman as it's very focused.

Besides that though I still like the game. I'm not saying it's a bad game breh, relax. I made the thread, obviously I was excited for it. I'd recommend it(Though I'm waiting for a PC version because those graphics was not wassup).

Last edited: