Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
Been playing for a while now. This game is fun as hell. I need to take a break from the missions and go hunting for Amp parts

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Microsoft goofed up, I'd cop an xbone right how if they had any in bundles in stock :dahell: I want my insomniac piff

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
This game is the epitome of "easy to pick up, hard to master." There are a ton of collectibles, weapons, and outfits...plus the multiplayer is fun (even when I do terrible).

I just spent the last 15 minutes doing Traversal Challenge #1 over and over so I could beat Tic Tac's high score :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This game fun as hell brehs. Once you get like 5 hours in you start to feel god like just flying through the city and the weapons you get is :wow:

I just did a few rounds of Chaos Squad and it played smooth. :obama:

Still playing on your cousin's xbox? :mjpls: Getting tired of marveling at the audio qualities of Killzone?
:heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Do you enjoy this more than Ryse? :lolbron:
Believe it or not, Ryse is old hat. I haven't thought about Ryse in months. Gave my copy to a friend who is currently enjoying it. Too bad due to the famine you're currently undergoing because of your stubbornness you're forced to fantasize about last year's specials while we over at the green side try to find enough time in the day to play all the heavenly mana bestowed upon our blessed heads over in the XBossOne's kingdom this blessed fall 2014.:wow:

Lord Gates and crew cares about us so deeply. The efforts on their part to ensure the absolute best gaming experience is second to none...:mjcry:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not, Ryse is old hat. I've thought about Ryse in months. Gave my copy to a friend who is currently enjoying it. Too bad due to the famine you're currently undergoing because of your stubbornness you're forced to fantasize about last year's specials while we over at the green side try to find enough time in the day to play all the heavenly mana bestowed upon our blessed heads over in the XBossOne's kingdom.

Lord Gates and crew cares about us do deeply. The efforts on their part to ensure the absolute best gaming experience is second to none...:mjcry:
You're awfully consistent with your shtick. I gotta give you that :obama:

Quality rooting for the underdog

-Thecoli

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This game is the epitome of "easy to pick up, hard to master." There are a ton of collectibles, weapons, and outfits...plus the multiplayer is fun (even when I do terrible).

I just spent the last 15 minutes doing Traversal Challenge #1 over and over so I could beat Tic Tac's high score :wow:
This game is terrible for a completionist like you.

Are you going to the UK/UofL game on the 29th?