Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
As much as I want to talk about it, I don't want to spoil anything. The story and all the inside jokes and shyt is very clever and should be experienced first hand. Wish it had a new game plus but I still go back in to collect everything. oddly enough, I bought the game when I heard it had a ton of collectables. I like that kind of thing in games and i still have a lot of challenges to beat, and I'm going for every achievement too

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
As much as I want to talk about it, I don't want to spoil anything. The story and all the inside jokes and shyt is very clever and should be experienced first hand. Wish it had a new game plus but I still go back in to collect everything. oddly enough, I bought the game when I heard it had a ton of collectables. I like that kind of thing in games and i still have a lot of challenges to beat, and I'm going for every achievement too

I see you in them stats breh:obama:im creeping up though:win:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I was debating whether to get this or Call of Duty...you just settled it for me.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I was debating whether to get this or Call of Duty...you just settled it for me.

Even though I felt indifferent about this game(sunset) I would recommend it over cod. it's leagues better than the new cod.

Last edited:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

Two different games, it's all depends what kind of genre you're felling right now. Still haven't played COD yet and i don't plan to because I'm so hooked on this shyt:mjcry:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I need to get every bodies GT cause I'm beasting these challenges. Add me GT: Meachthemonster
added you, check your activity feed
COD :scusthov: (yeah I'm one of those guys now). Bought the Titanfall season pass (which is on sale right now if yall don't know for $6). if i'm in the mood for that style of shooter I'll just run that.

Sunset Overdrive is the beginning of a great franchise, Advanced Warfare is the beginning of the end of a once great franchise :wow: