Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Live is never down tho breh
I worked for me all day long, but if it ever does go down you can go to xbox.com and they give you a detailed report on whats going on
What areas are affected, and the estimated time til its back online for those affected
As you can see, there was no threads by xbots on it because it was an issue that would not affect people with lives
Be that work, school, whatever. Don't worry about it, we good again. While DriveClub is still not good

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Whats the deal with the weapons in the live store? (that mexican guitar, AR, etc)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
All the preorder stuff is basically just skins for existing weapons, they don't do anything differently.

So all that stuff will be available later in the game? I got the headbanger gun/color vinyl shooter from preorder. And I copped all the shyt from two jack like the acid sprinkler, ahab, freeze bomb, etc. There will be new weapons as I progress?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So all that stuff will be available later in the game? I got the headbanger gun/color vinyl shooter from preorder. And I copped all the shyt from two jack like the acid sprinkler, ahab, freeze bomb, etc. There will be new weapons as I progress?
Yeah there's more as you progress, you should have had the color vinyl shooter from the start. I did

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
looks like this thread is fallling off :snoop:

i hate games with no replay value
Only a sony logo under your name eh :smugbiden:

Let me let you in on a little secret. Xbox threads don't get as big as sony ones. The reason might surprise you.
You see, we actually enjoy our games, and don't need to keep coming into a thread to talk about it
On the hunger side, you so pressed to finally enjoy your system that a horrible game could have a cool moment and you dudes will be in a thread for weeks going :gladbron:

Thats why literally every single exclusive is trash, but has 50+ page threads on them
Have you seen the Killzone Shadow fall thread my nikka? Did you see the Killzone preorder thread :mjlol:
Sony threads do numbers, but when I enter them. They rarely talk about the game, and when they do, its to talk bad about it
The fact this thread is 10pgs long is amazing. Cuz most xbox threads don't get that big (Tru Story)
If you peep the post over the course of the 10pgs, you'll see how most ppl are really digging this game

But thanks for stopping by :camby: