Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
9.5 hour story.p

Trash. I expect more from an exclusive title
straight primary missions sure, but there is plenty of other things to do if you try to 100% the game

i'm at 22 hours playtime with lots left and I'm going do everything there is to do cuz its a fun ass game and I value my hard earned money

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
straight primary missions sure, but there is plenty of other things to do if you try to 100% the game

i'm at 22 hours playtime with lots left and I'm going do everything there is to do cuz its a fun ass game and I value my hard earned money
Yea boring grinding and tedious exploration

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yea boring grinding and tedious exploration
you obviously haven't played it

to be honest, I played it months ago at an event, finished the demo and came away from it indifferent. I wasn't checking for the game at all, until the day it came out. I watched one review, went out, saw it, copped on impulse, and I'm having a blast. you can do your typical hating from the sidelines act all you want, but its a solid game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Didnt you buy your son KNACK? :mjlol:

Look out for the little one. Forza Horizon 2 is crack for kids bruh

1 800 Krack 4 kid
K R.. ACK 4 kids
U no the song :dj2:
I didn't buy my son that trash. Battlefield 4 so he can learn something that's actually useful. Tactics

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Still haven't played this yet, it's been sitting on my hard drive since last week

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
Got notice that my Xbox was delivered so I went home on my lunch break to try to start the download for the game but the sum'bytch wouldn't even download the system update. Network connection is good but I have to go thru some troubleshooting steps I found on the xbox site to try to resolve it. Any of yall go thru this setting up the Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got notice that my Xbox was delivered so I went home on my lunch break to try to start the download for the game but the sum'bytch wouldn't even download the system update. Network connection is good but I have to go thru some troubleshooting steps I found on the xbox site to try to resolve it. Any of yall go thru this setting up the Xbox One

Live was down for everybody earlier today. Should be back up now though

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
Live was down for everybody earlier today. Should be back up now though

I just saw that it was down right after I posted this.

I'll try again after work. I was hoping to have it all downloaded and ready play when I got home...guess i'll have to wait.

Btw...unboxing the new system and looking at the frayed analog stix on my PS4 controllers ALMOST made me say "fukk SONY!" but I caught myself. LOL!

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Dope ass game, I rented it but I think I'm gonna cop that one man, then halo and I'm set for the year. Just did the dog mission, she could have let a nikka use the shyt:sadcam:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Dope ass game, I rented it but I think I'm gonna cop that one man, then halo and I'm set for the year. Just did the dog mission, she could have let a nikka use the shyt:sadcam:

once Halo hits I might scoop AC: Unity and that might be it...those new maps on Halo look ridiculous. They redid Lockout, Zanzibar, Blood Gulch and more...you can play the first halo online multiplayer now too.

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
once Halo hits I might scoop AC: Unity and that might be it...those new maps on Halo look ridiculous. They redid Lockout, Zanzibar, Blood Gulch and more...you can play the first halo online multiplayer now too.

Breh:dahell: where you been, this was announced the day they revealed the collection, only Halo 2 got the full treatment, all the rest is 1080p/60fps.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did all that shyt to get us away from the city in the boat now this motherfukker wanna go back and save all these people he just met :stopitslime: