Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Art imitates life bruh :shaq:

I can explain that for you sir. This game is Xbox ONLY, so those games get hated on by sony gamers who cannot play it. Any exclusive gets this treatment for rival fanboys who severly outnumber everyone else.

These same haters will try to convince you that DriveClub, Killzone, and whatever shytty game is scheduled for 2015 will satisfy you :mjlol:

Which would be more time than you spent this month on DriveClub (Tru Story)

Is this a must have bruh?
Here's my options. This game, or one of the many games about to drop.
I want Halo, but I can wait honestly. I'd rather try out COD or maybe even the new BF-Hardline depending on how the reception is.
What would you suggest. Sunset, COD or BF???
:snooze:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just played chaos mode for the first time.

That shyt is absolutely crazy. I need to get my guns and amps up before i to back. I got my ass whooped.
Same. First time was just now but they put me in a match in progress so I got 8th and boost for the TNTeddy. Would love to get a coli only room going sometime

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
Went to Gamestop yesterday and they were sold out of the bundle (I got there right at 6:00 because I was watching my Redskins lose again) but they're shipping one from another store to the crib. Not sure how long it will take though.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
anyone find any useful tricks that they don't teach in-game? (at least I don't think so)

- dodge rolling then jumping keeps your combo meter going
- jumping immediately after a dive bomb sends you super high up into the air, also keeps your combo going even if you don't hit anything
- going from an undergrind to overgrind and immediately jumping gives you an extra boost

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt funny as hell
did the one mission with the robot dog before I left the crib
my man said "what in the fukkin fukk?" :russ:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This game though :lawd:
Yeah breh. Love doing these challenges for new gear and topping the leaderboards. I usually don't care about that but when I complete a challenge and see one of y'all still got the high score, I go back in

Did anyone cop the season pass? Kinda want to see what you get before I do

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyt funny as hell
did the one mission with the robot dog before I left the crib
my man said "what in the fukkin fukk?" :russ:

I lol'd when he was like "ok he's following me now....... He's dead"
Yeah breh. Love doing these challenges for new gear and topping the leaderboards. I usually don't care about that but when I complete a challenge and see one of y'all still got the high score, I go back in

Did anyone cop the season pass? Kinda want to see what you get before I do

It's supposedly two new story missions in two new areas, with a bunch of Amps/guns/traps ect.

I don't buy DLC but seriously considering buying it for this game, I just don't want it to end :mjcry:

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
My system will be here tomorrow:myman:.

Anybody know where to get discounts on Xbox Live membership?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
9.5 hour story.p

Trash. I expect more from an exclusive title

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I lol'd when he was like "ok he's following me now....... He's dead"

It's supposedly two new story missions in two new areas, with a bunch of Amps/guns/traps ect.

I don't buy DLC but seriously considering buying it for this game, I just don't want it to end :mjcry:
I know what you mean. I had a few days off and ended up on this more than anything productive (I did do laundry though :yeshrug:) and I'm at the last mission.

but I've been doing the challenges, chaos squad, and achievement chasing for awhile tryna put it off. I'll probably just restart it and make a chick or something after I beat it

the mini nuke amp :wow: