Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree it is a good game.The more i play it the more i like it.It just doesn't grab my attention for long periods of time.I'll play a little then i'm like fukk this.
Yeah I feel you. After about an hour or so I kind of felt like playing something else.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So my first 7 or so hours of the game I been just messing around tryna figure out some things but when i finally got around to the story, they teach you all that stuff. For example, i tried to figure out the wall run on my own but there's a mission that kinda serves as a tutorial for it

So basically anyone just getting the game, I'd say to run thru the first 10 or so primary missions til you learn the basics quicker (and unlock some better weapons)

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Beat the story mode and all the side quests. Great game IMO, wish there was more. Just doing all the challenges now.

Dont understand why yall hating on the game. Its fun to me. Fast passed with the way you move between bouncing, air dashing, grinding and wall running. Guns are ridiculously over the top. Story isnt all that deep in terms of plot twists, but it was entertaining and funny.

What are yalls favorite guns and amps?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt fun as hell
they need to do something about the clothes tho
got my guy out here rockin the Juelz Santana Skull Gang throwback outfit:deadmanny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I prefer playing as a female in this game.
Art imitates life bruh :shaq:
Beat the story mode and all the side quests. Great game IMO, wish there was more. Just doing all the challenges now.

Dont understand why yall hating on the game. Its fun to me. Fast passed with the way you move between bouncing, air dashing, grinding and wall running. Guns are ridiculously over the top. Story isnt all that deep in terms of plot twists, but it was entertaining and funny.

What are yalls favorite guns and amps?
I can explain that for you sir. This game is Xbox ONLY, so those games get hated on by sony gamers who cannot play it. Any exclusive gets this treatment for rival fanboys who severly outnumber everyone else.

These same haters will try to convince you that DriveClub, Killzone, and whatever shytty game is scheduled for 2015 will satisfy you :mjlol:
:dahell:
I played the game for several hours already. :camby:
Which would be more time than you spent this month on DriveClub (Tru Story)
This game , this game man :banderas:
Is this a must have bruh?
Here's my options. This game, or one of the many games about to drop.
I want Halo, but I can wait honestly. I'd rather try out COD or maybe even the new BF-Hardline depending on how the reception is.
What would you suggest. Sunset, COD or BF???

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Art imitates life bruh :shaq:

I can explain that for you sir. This game is Xbox ONLY, so those games get hated on by sony gamers who cannot play it. Any exclusive gets this treatment for rival fanboys who severly outnumber everyone else.

These same haters will try to convince you that DriveClub, Killzone, and whatever shytty game is scheduled for 2015 will satisfy you :mjlol:

Which would be more time than you spent this month on DriveClub (Tru Story)

Is this a must have bruh?
Here's my options. This game, or one of the many games about to drop.
I want Halo, but I can wait honestly. I'd rather try out COD or maybe even the new BF-Hardline depending on how the reception is.
What would you suggest. Sunset, COD or BF???
Must have, games amazing. So many references to movies, games shyts straight up comedy :russ:. Hardline doesn't come out until like march

And yea you got hurt dides like @kingsun aka queensun 1 starring the thread. He hurt :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4