Summers mine (i know I said it a hundred times :mjlol: ) My goal to be shirtless on the beach 2017

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You have a solid plan. Only thing I would change, go higher in reps. Maybe go 1 rep short of failure on everything. You need hypertrophy for the beach, you will get more in the 8-12 rep range.

You picked a good time to start too

Good luck!!!! :salute:

:ohhh: With the weight increase I dont think i'll be able to go that high breh

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I put a pic up the morning I started 1/14/2013 before I worked out. @MMSex

Its in my profile.... Feel free to give pointers... I never worked out seriously in my life so this will be a learning process... and brehs dont be doin no disrespectful shyt with my pics :snoop: Im trying to improve myself :comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
dawg, I could do so much but I don't have a partner. I feel like I should be going harder and I can't.

Keep it up man. Challenge yourself though breh breh

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
dawg, I could do so much but I don't have a partner. I feel like I should be going harder and I can't.

Keep it up man. Challenge yourself though breh breh

I just put on my headphones and listen to music that takes me to a angry/motivated place and go HAM. I'm going back tomorrow and Im looking forward to it. When I do my to failure reps, I damn near wanna cry it hurts so bad... Whats crazy is that shyt is starting to feel good :guilty: I think I may have developed some sort of new fetish :what:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Just finished and :wow: I feel good as hell brehs :whoo:

My only thing is that my dead lift sucks smfh :scusthov: I dont feel right doing it and im pretty sure Im doing it wrong :snoop: I've watched coutless videos and I still cant get it right...I swear I want to punch a wall when im done with dead lifts because I feel like Im wasting my time!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

My only thing is that my dead lift sucks smfh :scusthov: I dont feel right doing it and im pretty sure Im doing it wrong :snoop: I've watched coutless videos and I still can get it right...I swear I want to punch a wall when im done with dead lifts because I feel like Im wasting my time!

if it's possible videotape yourself doing them. then watch the video comparing it to the tutorial ones online. or post them here and somebody will give you proper advice.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

My only thing is that my dead lift sucks smfh :scusthov: I dont feel right doing it and im pretty sure Im doing it wrong :snoop: I've watched coutless videos and I still cant get it right...I swear I want to punch a wall when im done with dead lifts because I feel like Im wasting my time!

I could be wrong but for me as the weight I have been using gets heavier I'm more confident in my form. I do 3 sets of five at this point and my back hasn't been an issue. The heavier weights force me to use my legs.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I could be wrong but for me as the weight I have been using gets heavier I'm more confident in my form. I do 3 sets of five at this point and my back hasn't been an issue. The heavier weights force me to use my legs.

you might be right...Im up to 15lbs on each side and it feels light and weird as hell...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Low key... you dont need heavy bent knee deads for the beach

You wanna build your hammies... lock your knees... keep your spine straight or even arched... bend at the hip. You will build your hamstrings, glutes, and lower back, w/o having to master a technical lift or overloading your back....

*EDIT* They are called stiff leg deadlifts....