Summer Games Fest June 10th 11 am pt/2 pm

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Geoff Keihly show format: 2 hours of crap ended by the game everyone was looking forward to. I’m never ever falling for another show of his ever again.

We all just witnessed some piff and your ungrateful ass still in here complaining. :hhh:

Hate y'all nikkas, man
full

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geoff Keihly show format: 2 hours of crap ended by the game everyone was looking forward to. I’m never ever falling for another show of his ever again.

I'mma be honest, if this weren't on in the middle of the part of my work day when I'm looking for literally anything to do other than work, I probably wouldn't have been pressed to watch live. I'm happy for the people that have been waiting for Elden Ring, but that was really all this show had.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'mma be honest, if this weren't on in the middle of the part of my work day when I'm looking for literally anything to do other than work, I probably wouldn't have been pressed to watch live. I'm happy for the people that have been waiting for Elden Ring, but that was really all this show had.
I actually turned it off

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"we don't need E3"

"Summer game fest was trash, don't forget E3 is in a few days"

But we don't need E3:mjlol:

It's like brehs forgot how needlessly strung out and frustrating last summer was.

I also want to see how many people (not necessarily here) were out here complaining about how smaller publishers/developers not getting spotlight at E3 and said they hated this.

This show gave those people what they wanted.......

........it just so happened to largely be a waste of time. :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E3 probably gonna be light too on the AAA front. Covid was giving nikkas work. We aint see a single AAA game that looked like it was even trying to tax next gen systems and Geoff Keighley got connections with everybody. Nobody is ready to show anything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E3 probably gonna be light too on the AAA front. Covid was giving nikkas work. We aint see a single AAA game that looked like it was even trying to tax next gen systems and Geoff Keighley got connections with everybody. Nobody is ready to show anything.

I mean they gotta have something for publishers to wow people at their own conventions. I think we got a handful of really good cross-gen game announcements at least.

Square Enix is gonna have the stand out show this year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think there'll be a decent amount of stuff announced, but brehs likely need to adjust their expectations right now.

More cinematic trailers, and even less gameplay than usual.

Be prepared to see a whole lot of 2022, and maybe even 2023.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
"we don't need E3"

"Summer game fest was trash, don't forget E3 is in a few days"

But we don't need E3:mjlol:

It's like brehs forgot how needlessly strung out and frustrating last summer was.

I also want to see how many people (not necessarily here) were out here complaining about how smaller publishers/developers not getting spotlight at E3 and said they hated this.

This show gave those people what they wanted.......

........it just so happened to largely be a waste of time. :mjlol:

Gotta agree, the "We don't need E3" camp have been dead wrong.

These digital presentations have been ass and they wouldn't exist if E3 was how it was before, they'd just be integrated into a bigger presentation where they belong.