Suits (Season 6 Official Thread)

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
a0eecea9ebc4fd119e401fbc6b9655fe.jpg

you'll be missed :ohlawd:

mike ross gets finesser of the year award :mjlol: spend 2 months in prison for not being a real lawyer, get out, and get the same job under a different occupation name brehs

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, it almost felt like a series finale. Everybody kinda moving on to a new chapter in their life.

One of my favorite shows but I'm anticipating a fall off. No Jessica, and a law firm who just lost most of their shyt hires the fraud lawyer who is the reason they fell off as a consultant? :patrice:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I feel like yesterday could have been a series finale. Probably should have been. I think they want Mike and Rachel to get married before the series is over as a payoff of some sorts.

EDIT: What should happen logically is the end of the series needs to be Mike/Rachel passing the bar and becoming legit lawyers....leading to...

Specter Ross Litt...final scene is this being put up on the wall.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
a0eecea9ebc4fd119e401fbc6b9655fe.jpg

you'll be missed :ohlawd:

mike ross gets finesser of the year award :mjlol: spend 2 months in prison for not being a real lawyer, get out, and get the same job under a different occupation name brehs

Writers needed a way to get him back into the game. I would've preferred a time skip where he gets out of prison for good behavior tbh.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I feel like yesterday could have been a series finale. Probably should have been. I think they want Mike and Rachel to get married before the series is over as a payoff of some sorts.

EDIT: What should happen logically is the end of the series needs to be Mike/Rachel passing the bar and becoming legit lawyers....leading to...

Specter Ross Litt...final scene is this being put up on the wall.

You still have to go to undergrad and law school before taking the bar.

Unless they do a time jump.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Was just reading that the writers original plan for Jessica was to kill her off by having the father of the murdered girl go nuts and shoot her after she broke him down on the stand and got that guy's conviction overturned.

USA told them "hell no" though because that wanted the door open for Jessica to make return appearances so they instead had her quit corporate law and run off with he ex to Chicago.

Now Gina Torres is going to be appearing on The Catch on ABC.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just reading that the writers original plan for Jessica was to kill her off by having the father of the murdered girl go nuts and shoot her after she broke him down on the stand and got that guy's conviction overturned.

USA told them "hell no" though because that wanted the door open for Jessica to make return appearances so they instead had her quit corporate law and run off with he ex to Chicago.

Now Gina Torres is going to be appearing on The Catch on ABC.
:scust:

Thank god the suits nixed that horrific idea. Not only does that kind of ending not fit in with the world of Suits but its just so incredibly stupid.

Worst of all, it would have been an insult to Gina Torres and the character of Jessica Pearson for her to end like that. I would have dropped the show if they ended her character arc like that and Im sure many more would as well.