Suits (Season 6 Official Thread)

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Just waiting for the loophole or scheme to get Mike out jail.....

But then what? It's not like he can go back to acting like lawyer again...

I love this show, but I'm just not sure what direction they can go in for another whole season

mike should just be a fixer for the rich and famous

he's basically that anyway as a lawyer.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The choice to tell Mike's story in jail was the correct one. The execution is just ALL wrong.
No way the writers of Suits should have ever thought they could do a prison story justice. That's not the type of show Suits is. They should have just time jumped 6 to 8 months, Mike gets out for good behavior or something else benign and go from there. He comes back to the firm and its a whole new world, maybe throw in some flashbacks to what happened while he was gone...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No way the writers of Suits should have ever thought they could do a prison story justice. That's not the type of show Suits is. They should have just time jumped 6 to 8 months, Mike gets out for good behavior or something else benign and go from there. He comes back to the firm and its a whole new world, maybe throw in some flashbacks to what happened while he was gone...

I agree it's not the type of show suits is. And I do agree showing the ACTUAL scenario of Mike in jail is 100% wrong.

But just doing a time skip would be boring. As I said in my last post. Mike's story is ass but seeing the rebuild phase of pearson spector litt is really good tv. Jessica has been amazing this season.

I think this show is entering "Homeland" territory. Meaning Homeland suffered because it wouldn't Kill off brody. Once it did the show got back to it's former glory.

Now im not saying cut mike off the show. But something has to happen. Mike has went to one of the best parts of the show to the absolute worst.