Suits (Season 6 Official Thread)

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
This back tonight brehs :leon:

This show has some wack episodes in between in the recent season & when you think your finally doing with this show:scust:

The finales they drop just brings you back in :blessed:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
premiere wasn't all that to me, hope it gets better

not sure about harvey and his moms as well, i know they were cooking it for a little while but... we'll see

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea the new episodes since it's been back have been good. And now Mike is bout to get into the bar. Season 7 will be Pearson/Spector/Litt(with mike) against the world again like it should be. And they are getting back to that format in a believable way. Mike knows the only way he can actually help people is by being a real lawyer. So suck it up and do what u got to do and get in there.

Im with it!

This Louis sideplot with the baby gotta go though :scust: All the money he has and he settling for a bytch with another mans kid :scust:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea the new episodes since it's been back have been good. And now Mike is bout to get into the bar. Season 7 will be Pearson/Spector/Litt(with mike) against the world again like it should be. And they are getting back to that format in a believable way. Mike knows the only way he can actually help people is by being a real lawyer. So suck it up and do what u got to do and get in there.

Im with it!

This Louis sideplot with the baby gotta go though :scust: All the money he has and he settling for a bytch with another mans kid :scust:

This season was nothing but a transition season. The show hit a wall with the whole "Mike is a fraud" plot. So they finally address it. Mike pays the price. And now they got Mike back to being a lawyer without it over his head all the time

Season 7 might be GOAT status cause we finally gonna get the firm against the world with nothing holding them back :wow:

Jessica fine ass :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this motherfukker is FINALLY a real lawyer huh?

Did he ever even finish his undergrad degree though?

I used to love this show, still check for it weekly out of habit, but I'm surprised it's still on the air. It can't believe that it got six seasons already, and it feels like they flew by as well.

Franklin & Bash >>>>