Suits (Season 6 Official Thread)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Does NO ONE hear people walking into rooms lol, happened like 3 times in this week.

Honesty never pays guys, remember that Louis

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He has to pass the BAR (lawfully) but that's a breeze for him....he got expelled before finishing his undergrad...

Jessica comin with the :cape:....
That spin off gonna be LITT!

the good wife no homo spinoff is amazing
centered around a black law firm

hoep they do the same for jessica

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea the new episodes since it's been back have been good. And now Mike is bout to get into the bar. Season 7 will be Pearson/Spector/Litt(with mike) against the world again like it should be. And they are getting back to that format in a believable way. Mike knows the only way he can actually help people is by being a real lawyer. So suck it up and do what u got to do and get in there.

Im with it!

This Louis sideplot with the baby gotta go though :scust: All the money he has and he settling for a bytch with another mans kid :scust:

i want them back taking on big ass corporations, louis finding a financial loophole, mike finding some old javarious v treyvathian judgment at 8:56am before trial at 9, harvey killing it in court

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He has to pass the BAR (lawfully) but that's a breeze for him....he got expelled before finishing his undergrad...

Jessica comin with the :cape:....
That spin off gonna be LITT!

Suits is based in New York, right? I know for the majority of the states, you need an undergrad degree to take the bar exam, but in NY, you need at least one year of law study experience. Because of what he's done at Pearson Spector Litt, he could take the BAR right away, or could they use his time at Harvard?

I think it would be dope for him to get a degree from Columbia, which is very legit, like what Rachel doing now but I doubt the show going that angle. You remember that bytch Anita Gibbs offered him that opportunity if he rats out the gang, but he declined.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I loafed and forgot about the second half of the season but just caught up. Mike a lawyer now :blessed:. Now can we stop the fukk shyt and get back to them taking on real cases?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I loafed and forgot about the second half of the season but just caught up. Mike a lawyer now :blessed:. Now can we stop the fukk shyt and get back to them taking on real cases?
How tf!?!?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How tf!?!?
The last episode I saw was when Jessica left in September then I forgot about the reboot in January. Tbh the only reason I leven knew because I was just looking up when my favorite shows were coming back on. Veep's new season just started. Silicon Valley's new season premieres in a couple days so I was checking when Suits was coming back then :leon: what do you know there's 6 more episodes I missed.