Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In real life they probably still find his ass guilty. Even though he is a good lawyer and they've seen him in action there's just too much evidence against him. Donna pleading the 5th would be the nail in the coffin

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In real life they probably still find his ass guilty. Even though he is a good lawyer and they've seen him in action there's just too much evidence against him. Donna pleading the 5th would be the nail in the coffin
But there's gotta (supposed to) be no evidence FOR him in order to convict. I feel like Derwin created reasonable doubt.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No it wouldn't. I mean court-room wise, what evidence has been brought up against him? Mike LOOKS guilty as hell, don't get me wrong. But I'm not sure what the jury has to prove him guilty.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But there's gotta (supposed to) be no evidence FOR him in order to convict. I feel like Derwin created reasonable doubt.
mike admitted he was a fraud in the closing statement though
jury would have had to say guilty

and its motherfukk louis

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mike admitted he was a fraud in the closing statement though
jury would have had to say guilty

and its motherfukk louis
He didn't admit he was a fraud as being a fake lawyer though. He said he was a fraud for some other shyt if I remember correctly; he did that shyt almost sarcastically. I gotta rewatch it though, I could be wrong.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He didn't admit he was a fraud as being a fake lawyer though. He said he was a fraud for some other shyt if I remember correctly; he did that shyt almost sarcastically. I gotta rewatch it though, I could be wrong.
hmmm...i see