6100cd2fbaed792936689fa82e56a707.jpg

Am I lying ?
:mjpls:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im really starting to think they actually gonna send Mike to jail and just do a time skip. I mean even if he is committed it's only gonna be like 5 years which will turn into 3.

Like I just don't see how they let him win. Cause like where do u go from there? Surely he cant practice law again.

If they send him to jail then next season can be about the rest of the firm fighting off everyone else for knowing about Mike.

Also doesn't Mike and Rachel date in real life?

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mike, Patrick, is engaged to Troiann Bellasario, (Spencer from Pretty Little Liars) and Donald Bellasrio's daughter, she has a cameo last season, as a girl Mike met when he first starting scamming......I only know this because a good friend went to college with her, and works with her, I have met her a few times....Last time I saw her I had to say how much I fukked with 'Suits' lol, she's actually cool....My boy says he hangs with *Mike all the time.....

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Mike, Patrick, is engaged to Troiann Bellasario, (Spencer from Pretty Little Liars) and Donald Bellasrio's daughter, she has a cameo last season, as a girl Mike met when he first starting scamming......I only know this because a good friend went to college with her, and works with her, I have met her a few times....Last time I saw her I had to say how much I fukked with 'Suits' lol, she's actually cool....My boy says he hangs with *Mike all the time.....

:noah:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im really starting to think they actually gonna send Mike to jail and just do a time skip. I mean even if he is committed it's only gonna be like 5 years which will turn into 3.

Like I just don't see how they let him win. Cause like where do u go from there? Surely he cant practice law again.

If they send him to jail then next season can be about the rest of the firm fighting off everyone else for knowing about Mike.

Also doesn't Mike and Rachel date in real life?

Nah....he actually dates this chick in real life

602c3f0c467adf8d6d7267e4aa657116.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohhh: A nikka might need an autograph.

Louis is such a bytch. Tbh, Idk if I could blame Mike if he copped out to the two years.