Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The whole show focuses on the dynamic between Harvey and Mike. Mike was never gonna stay at investment banking.

This season has been pure piff. The hell is wrong with yall nikkas :what:

They ended it the only logical way they could. The firm finally took a loss AND IT WAS HUGE. Isn't this what yall been wanting for years? Now yall saying it fell off because it does what yall been wanting for years ? :what:

Next season has goat potential. Im glad they not just doing a time skip and will show the rebuild phase. Harvey and Especially Jessica have no idea what it feels like TO NOT be on top. Gonna be crazy to see.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I loved the last few minutes, even if it was very predictable, thats where 'Suits' excels, HIGHLY stylized, almost music video/Hype Williams/Belly style shots.....The legal nonsense in these few episodes nearly pushed it off the point of suspension of disbelief.....Mike would have been one of the ONLY white collar defendants to have to turn himself in in 72 hours after a plea bargain, it's usually a few months, if not weeks. Plus, for committing fraud of impersonating an attorney, a plea bargain, Mike would not be looking at 2 years, you could get that down to 6 months, if that. I realize it's not that important, and Suits is very much just stylized bullshyt, but I enjoy it nevertheless. It's so dramatic sometimes, I'd appreciate some actual conversations, rather then these volleys of 'IM TRYING TO SAVE YOU' and other overly dramatic lines....

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still one of my favorite shows but I can't believe this nikka is actually going to prison :laugh:

Also I was caught off guard by the way he flipped things at the end. I know he didn't want to drag Rachel through a forced wedding and then count down the minutes until he had to report, but I wasn't expecting him to do it like that.

I'll be watching next season :ehh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Mike really ain't shyt :laff:

Can't believe he put Rachel through that :dead:

Glad none of the bs Harvey was trying to pull out his ass worked. Time skip bout to be lit.

These lawyers ain't loyal ~Chris brown voice~ . Might as well have had a tumbleweed roll past when they walked in the office that last scene. Pearson Spector Litt bout to be run out of a basement :mjlol: