Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I feel like the jury was gonna find homie not guilty anyway.
I think in a real case a jury should have found him not guilty. He had testimony from someone who went to Harvard who vouched for him. He also proved to be a very effective and competent lawyer. There's enough "reasonable doubt" there to have a not guilty verdict.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I kind of wanted Mike to win and become a public defender but if the writers can make a time skip work then it could be cool. I'm thinking he takes 2 years but gets off on probation so it'll only have to be a one year skip.

Also the dude that plays Louis must be pissed when he gets the script. Every time it looks like he's turning a new leaf they set him back to his old ways.

Nah....he actually dates this chick in real life

602c3f0c467adf8d6d7267e4aa657116.jpg

Little know fact. She's actually half-black, which I find ironic since Markle (Rachel) is too.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Mike taking the 2 years and doing a time skip is the best outcome. We finally get pass all this fraud nonsense and the show gets a clean slate and can get back to Pearson specter against the world like it should be.

Agreed. Let him go to jail, Rachel moves on and buries her nose in them books to become a lawyer, Peason/Spectre moves on with its life but I can't see it happening.

Mike worked on a ton of cases and I could see the prosecutor still being on the hunt and trying to see what other fukkery she can "discover" from the firm.

Oh, Louis Litt is eternally a bytch