Charlotte, North Carolina
ric-flair-running-stairs-hornets.gif

IN FOR LEGAL fukkERY AND SLUTS WOOOOOOOOOOOO

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dope episode and I love the storyline, I would think it would play out for the rest of the season, which would be cool with me.....The handling of the AUSA scenes and the federal custody/courtroom are on SHAKY ground lol as far as believability.....pushing it, even for 'Suits', to have some big goon US Marshal threaten Mike in the cell, like that shyt would go over with the judge.....

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AUSA Gangsta Gibbs started off slow but ending up throwing a haymaker to Mike's ribs. I have a confession to make. I thought for over 4 years that the intro song was jibberish. It wasn't until I had the captions on that I realized that it is a Perter Bjorn & John song and that it actually has lyrics.

I want to be Jessica's undergarments for a day.

Bunk the Daddy that Mike never had. I almost felt for a second that it was my Father yelling at me. Mike flinched too.

Latinos should be offended by that abomination in the holding cell. Mike buckled like a hoe but one pep talk and he was back on his Brooklyn bull s h i t.

Robert about to lay hands on everyone not named Rachel.

Jessica really high horses the hell out of the rest of the staff but she is just as bad (dirty) as anyone else that she has gone up again. It's not a bad thing, just something that I noticed.

Donna's ass swinging in that green dress and again in the white/ grey piece.

Rachel's coat game is serious.

We back in baby!