Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:mjlol:Looks like they scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm not hyped for any of those movies.
Justice League/Wonder Woman and new solo batman are bottom of the barrel?

That's the toughest one for me to understand how they'll get people to go see it or convince us that aquaman is cool
Injustice did it................

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
John Stewart please :sadcam:

He's been stayin afloat this long (barely) because of cartoon fame but if he don't make it here he done :to:

This cyborg crap has me worried :mjcry:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Naw he has a big fan base in the comics
I know, I read his monthly comic. But DC allegedly was trying to kill him off a year or so back and probably fell back once fans heard about it and the writer at the time said he wasn't gonna stay to write it (or so I heard). I bet they were tryna dead him and push that arab GL in his place but they realized that shyt wasn't gonna fly.

Thing is, they wanted him dead/replaced, they don't want him on the main JL team (hence, imo, bringing in Cyborg to be the new black guy) and they basically had him as Guy Gardner's sidekick in the comics before the death rumors/fan outrage and them moving Gardner to the Red Lantern books. All that gives me the impression that they would've been thrown Stewart to the bushes if not for his big following that came from his mainstream following from the toons.

If WB chooses stewart to be the GL then once again DC gotta act right and put the character back in the spotlight. If they go with Hal for this next generation of kids, then DC is gonna eventually revert Stewart back to punk/background/bushes status the second his sales dip.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Just hope its not like this:

iauTH8Q_zps6c89d51a.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC
shouldn't they have waited to see the response to BvS first before committing like this?

what if the movie gets panned?? then what??

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Now before everyone gets their hopes up or panties in a tussle, remember this is just who Warners is targeting for the suicide squad movie, not who's accepted:

On the heels of this morning's massive update to Warner Bros. Pictures' schedule of DC Comics adaptations comes word, via The Hollywood Reporter, that the first of the newly-announced films, David Ayer's Suicide Squad, is already courting some serious talent. According to the outlet, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Will Smith have all been approached for roles.

Created by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru back in 1959, the Suicide Squad team has included countless DC villains among its ranks, including Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Bane, Killer Frost, Poison Ivy, Count Vertigo, Deathstroke, and Harley Quinn. The CW's "Arrow" introduced their own version of the team in the most recent season of the series and the recent animated film, Batman: Assault on Arkham, offered another version of the team.

Of course, just because Warner Bros. is interested in these names, that doesn't necessarily mean we'll be seeing any of them actually sign on. Gosling, too, is also said to have met for Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange as well.

Who do you want to see in the Suicide Squad lineup? Which actors would you cast in those roles? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Read more: Suicide Squad Targets Ryan Gosling, Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Tom Hardy! - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124067#ixzz3GGO9ShcB
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It would be dope and quite a coup.

I can see them pulling 1 or 2. I'm thinking Margot and Hardy or both. I can't see Will since it seems like he wants his character to have top billing if he's attached (ex. Denzel as a villain in FF7) and as far as Gosling, he's not really a "Mainstream" actor but who knows, anything can happen.