Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Suicide Squad with what squad though? Everything else seems pretty good.

They are really REALLY stupid for putting out that shytty GL movie with Ryan Reynolds

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Suicide Squad with what squad though? Everything else seems pretty good.

They are really REALLY stupid for putting out that shytty GL movie with Ryan Reynolds

There was a rumor of the squad announced a few days ago I know there's a thread on it somewhere. The only name I recognized was Deadshot. @Jello Biafra schooled me to the rest

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude playing Aquaman gonna be tearing shyt up
uBJeSy9.gif

:blessed:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I hope the DC movies are good glad they're finally pulling the trigger after all these years tbh I never thought we'd have it this good regarding superhero movies. I mean we're getting a Civil War movie Justice League Deadpool Apocalypse Thanos a Guardians of the Galaxy sequel and countless of other stuff man we eating brehs.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
The Flash movie/tv show :mjcry:it's been along time coming bruhs. Shazam and Sucide Squad movie will be dope. Wonder Women could be great with the right script,and director like Marty said.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...Ezra Miller as Flash, eh?

I checked the his wiki page to see what he looks like and turns out Ive seen him before. He played Tucker, a teen with anemia on Royal Pains.

It also says that he identifies as queer. What's the Coli's opinion on The Flash banging dudes on the side? :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So...Ezra Miller as Flash, eh?

I checked the his wiki page to see what he looks like and turns out Ive seen him before. He played Tucker, a teen with anemia on Royal Pains.

It also says that he identifies as queer. What's the Coli's opinion on The Flash banging dudes on the side? :lupe:

Don't care. If he can play the Flash, not my concern what he does in his personal life

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They're betting on, and it's the right bet, that more people will watch the movie than the TV show and I doubt it'll be an "origin" in that sense of that word. It may be a straight forward thing since the JL movie comes before it

My understanding from from DC statements is they will introduce them in teh JL movie and then there solo movies may be origin tales.. that was for WW, flash, and aquaman last I read

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
My understanding from from DC statements is they will introduce them in teh JL movie and then there solo movies may be origin tales.. that was for WW, flash, and aquaman last I read
Judging solely from the scheduling, it looks that way, yeah. It's a better move, too.