Reppin
LORDE
don't need to know about movies coming out in 3-6 years from now

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Lol at Will Smith ever signing on to Suicide Squad.
The white girl from Wolf on Wall Street is most likely going to be Harleyquinn would be a perfect fit and the character is popular with people. Man that'd be ill if Tom
Hardy played Bane again :ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margot is currently working with the studio, Hardy has in the past and Gosling is looking for a franchise so I think all three are safe bets if they want it. Will might be on his typical bullshyt and pass up a good opportunity..again
He'd be a good bronze tiger or a nice black Rick flagg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Will Smith ever signing on to Suicide Squad.
The white girl from Wolf on Wall Street is most likely going to be Harleyquinn would be a perfect fit and the character is popular with people. Man that'd be ill if Tom
Hardy played Bane again :ohhh:
Well bronze tiger could be a good role for will

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Tom Hardy or Ryan Gosling as Deadshot would be :blessed:

Nah, Gosling wouldn't. I think Hardy has the perfect 'rawness' for that role though. I don't see Gosling joining any DC movies anyway because he doesn't seem the type of actor to contract himself to franchises.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Only interested in Batman and Superman stand alone movies. Keep the others in Justice League movies as supporting characters only. No one is going to see a Gal Gadot Wonderwoman movie.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Your reasoning for suicide squad doesnt make sense cause it worked for guardians of the galaxy

Guardians and Suicide Squad are two entirely different genres. They may be lesser known comic book franchises but you cannot make a "Friendly" Suicide Squad. And to have the name "Suicide" in the movie name, it's going to appeal to or turn off certain movie goers...Ask your mom if she would go see a movie called "Suicide Squad" or "Guardians of the Galaxy". See my point. They have to get Will Smith or some other household name for the movie or it will be RedBox status.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You guys hate on every DC movie outside of Batman/Superman before it even drops :snoop:

":ohhh: they're making a Wonder Woman movie? Trash :camby: the girl playing her can't even act :snoop:"

"Suicide movie? shyt is gonna suck, no one knows who they are flop lol :camby:"

"Flash? His villains are wack :camby: no one wants to see that"

These nikkas only wanna see Batman or Superman movies from DC and fukk everyone else :pachaha:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
People be mad narrow minded about that Cyborg movie just cuz they can only think in terms of Teen Titans. Cyborg gonna be the technological guy on the team and his solo film wll probably be a scifi epic

Yall need to realize that Cyborg gonna appear before 2020, Black Adam gonna appear before 2019 and Flash gonna appear before 2018. These characters, their places in the world and their conflicts will be set up beforehand. Trying to come up with the plot with Cyborg film right now is impossible, but after BvS, Justlice League 1 and 2 it will be easy

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Guardians and Suicide Squad are two entirely different genres. They may be lesser known comic book franchises but you cannot make a "Friendly" Suicide Squad. And to have the name "Suicide" in the movie name, it's going to appeal to or turn off certain movie goers...Ask your mom if she would go see a movie called "Suicide Squad" or "Guardians of the Galaxy". See my point. They have to get Will Smith or some other household name for the movie or it will be RedBox status.
my mom aint no cac mom first off. Her favorite movie is se7en. 2nd, she'd ask me what the movies were about instead of blindly going off names.

the name isn't gonna stop people, you're reaching. there's a thing called trailers...soon as they see the trailer and see its batman related its a wrap. they're gonna be like :dwillhuh: :ohhh: