Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
But i'm not fully agreeing, especially with flash origin and a bunch of rogues on CW. there's nothing extra the movie can give us Unless its wally or bart
Yeah, I think it's dumb separating the shows from the movies. It's only going to confuse people when the movie comes out.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Not every member of the Justice League needs their own film. Flash doesn't and neither does Green Lantern (they need to give up on)

Im hyped as hell for Suicide Squad (Harley Quinn :banderas:) and Shazam :wow:

If Suicide Squad doesn't sell like Guardians did then society is some real sheep. Most people didnt even hear about that before, they just saw a new marvel movie and :dwillhuh: Suicide Squad has characters in it that most know of...and its related to batman? shyt better sell

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not every member of the Justice League needs their own film. Flash doesn't and neither does Green Lantern (they need to give up on)

Im hyped as hell for Suicide Squad (Harley Quinn :banderas:) and Shazam :wow:

If Suicide Squad doesn't sell like Guardians did then society is some real sheep. Most people didnt even hear about that before, they just saw a new marvel movie and :dwillhuh: Suicide Squad has characters in it that most know of...and its related to batman? shyt better sell

I don't know if Harley is in it breh. Well she's not in the rumored line up but you know how rumors are.

And fukk that I want to see Jon Stewart

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Eh... I'll hold off judgments until the films drop but at first glance im not fukking with a wonder woman movie

Aquaman could be really dope if done right, and suicide squad could possibly be piff.

Just hope GL is black and the rock should be dope as shazam

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Eh... I'll hold off judgments until the films drop but at first glance im not fukking with a wonder woman movie

Aquaman could be really dope if done right, and suicide squad could possibly be piff.

The Rock is Black Adam

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We getting cyborg so I know we getting Hal . I want to see guy and John and kyle they are much more interesting

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
She's not a original member of the suicide squad :yeshrug: and not part of the better runs. Give me Waller , dead shot , cap boomerang , flagg and bronze tiger :banderas:
Idk if you ever read the secret six but I think that's a better comic to adapt

DC seems to be tailoring their movies after the New-52 and with Harley's popularity it would be dumb not to include in her a Suicide Squad movie

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Sounds good. Not quite sure on a aquaman movie though, always thought he was lame.