Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can see them pulling 1 or 2. I'm thinking Margot and Hardy or both

Margot is currently working with the studio, Hardy has in the past and Gosling is looking for a franchise so I think all three are safe bets if they want it. Will might be on his typical bullshyt and pass up a good opportunity..again

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breaking: Warner Bros. has just revealed essentially its entire slate of upcoming DC Movie release dates. We’ll have much more info soon, but here’s a brief overview:

• Suicide Squad will be the first DC movie after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, presumably coming in 2016.
  • Wonder Woman and Justice League will be released in 2017.
  • The Flash starring Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and Aquaman starring Jason Momoa will be released in 2018.
  • Shazam starring Dwayne Johnson and Justice League 2 will be released in 2019.
  • Other DC movies in the works include Cyborg, a Green Lantern reboot, and new standalone Superman and Batman movies.
More to come…

Read more at http://collider.com/dc-movie-release-dates/#usLWfc4mdYLhdDhb.99

What do the ladies and gents of the film room think?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What do the ladies and gents of the film room think?

:ohhh:

36G14Bk.gif

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...Ezra Miller as Flash, eh?

I checked the his wiki page to see what he looks like and turns out Ive seen him before. He played Tucker, a teen with anemia on Royal Pains.

It also says that he identifies as queer. What's the Coli's opinion on The Flash banging dudes on the side? :lupe:

If Bryan Singer is directing the film, I ain't watching:troll:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I wonder how that Suicide Squad movie is gonna turn out. But Cyborg :beli: they can keep that. I'm glad they are NOT doing a Flash/Green Lantern movie. They are big enough to have their shows and movies...They better not fukk up Green Lantern again! :ufdup:

Prediction time.

Batman vs Superman- ****
Suicide Squad- ** (Just based off the public's knowledge of this, they probably don't even know the squad are all villains working for the government.
Wonder Woman- ** (Honestly...I don't think anyone gives a fukk about her.)
Justice League- **** (Betta be fighting Darkseid)
The Flash- **** The tv show is piff. They CAN'T fukk UP THE MOVIE
Aquaman- ** (The Horse Lord from Game of Thrones can't act....see that Conan movie..
Shazam- ***** This shyt is going to blow people's minds... (The Rock as Black Adam...perfect casting. :whoo:)

Justice League 2- (Betta still be fighting Darkseid)

Cyborg- * (Straight to Redbox Status...It's not like I don't like the character but can ANYONE name a villain for Cyborg?)

Green Lantern- ***- Just do the Sinestro Corp War...No need to reboot the series. Start with Sinestro getting kicked out and getting the Yellow ring.

But I see WB was smart enough to keep those Lego movies on deck, along with those Harry Potter spin offs. They will be printing money...That Lego movie was great.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Imma need DC to knock it out of the park.

Competition always brings out the best. If DC can release quality films that make bank then marvel will be forced to step it up. Marvels cookie cutter blueprint bores me to tears right now

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I wonder how that Suicide Squad movie is gonna turn out. But Cyborg :beli: they can keep that. I'm glad they are NOT doing a Flash/Green Lantern movie. They are big enough to have their shows and movies...They better not fukk up Green Lantern again! :ufdup:

Prediction time.

Batman vs Superman- ****
Suicide Squad- ** (Just based off the public's knowledge of this, they probably don't even know the squad are all villains working for the government.
Wonder Woman- ** (Honestly...I don't think anyone gives a fukk about her.)
Justice League- **** (Betta be fighting Darkseid)
The Flash- **** The tv show is piff. They CAN'T fukk UP THE MOVIE
Aquaman- ** (The Horse Lord from Game of Thrones can't act....see that Conan movie..
Shazam- ***** This shyt is going to blow people's minds... (The Rock as Black Adam...perfect casting. :whoo:)

Justice League 2- (Betta still be fighting Darkseid)

Cyborg- * (Straight to Redbox Status...It's not like I don't like the character but can ANYONEe a villain for Cyborg?)

Green Lantern- ***- Just do the Sinestro Corp War...No need to reboot the series. Start with Sinestro getting kicked out and getting the Yellow ring.

But I see WB was smart enough to keep those Lego movies on deck, along with those Harry Potter spin offs. They will be printing money...That Lego movie was great.
Your reasoning for suicide squad doesnt make sense cause it worked for guardians of the galaxy

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imma need DC to knock it out of the park.

Competition always brings out the best. If DC can release quality films that make bank then marvel will be forced to step it up. Marvels cookie cutter blueprint bores me to tears right now
I'm thinking suicide squad will be the sleeper of the bunch. Cyborg could be dope too if done the right way,lot of potential there.

Im not sold on Aquaman, I've always preferred Namor over him. Wonder Woman is ehh.

What's so cookie cutter about Marvels last few releases? To me they seem to be moving/ advancing into darker pastures.