Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
prediction - Aquaman will be the best non Justice League movie. Everyone shyts on that character, but name one huge budget aquatic set movie? if they do it right, it could look amazing.

that being said, i have no interest in anything else, especially Wonder Woman, although her homeland is intriguing.

Obviously i can't and won't pass judgement on casting til I see the movies, but at first glance, Marvel's "outside the box" casting is just so much more exciting. Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Khal Drogo, some random soft lookin black dude no one has ever heard of... ehhh. That doesn't jump out like Paul Rudd, RDJ, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt even Andrew Garfield. The second those actors were cast you thought "oh wow, that's actually a really good choice." With DC (outside of the Rock) it's been... which storyline of this character does this actor even look like? I dig the Affleck casting though.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Never cared much for the Flash. Wonder Women will suck I bet. Justice League will be like the Avengers, but darker so that might be good. Who the fukk cares to see an Aguaman movie? This isn't Entourage. They're doing Green Lantern again?!?!

:pacspit: How dare you disrespect the King of the Sea. He's an amazing character he doesn't deserve this :mjcry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You nikkas have to be kidding if u think Aquaman will be anything but fiya flame. Khal Drogo running the ocean??? :usure:

And these nigg as did not pick Kevin to be The Flash?! :gladbron:

tumblr_mj3on8MeQ41s00ervo3_250.gif

:whew:

They tryna cook :myman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You nikkas have to be kidding if u think Aquaman will be anything but fiya flame. Khal Drogo running the ocean??? :usure:

And these nigg as did not pick Kevin to be The Flash?! :gladbron:

tumblr_mj3on8MeQ41s00ervo3_250.gif

:whew:

They tryna cook :myman:

:deadrose: breh this whole post had me. I imagine you saying all this in Alonzo's voice from Training Day and reenacting Erza jerking it and then wiping your brow saying they trying to cook

But you're right about Aquaman...Drogo wrecking shyt might be dope

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ezra Miller is Flash? Didnt see that coming

Anyone notice no Man of Steel sequel?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll have to see the creative teams first but I'm most interested in Wonder Woman and Shazam. I guess Ezra Miller will be Wally West, in which case The Flash got potential. Normally I'd be interested in Aquaman but I'm not feeling Momoa like that. fukk Cyborg and Green Lantern depends on which Lantern(s) they go with (fukk all ya'll, I'm rooting for Kyle Rayner).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Not checking for Wonder Woman.

Shazam could be good but they have to be careful to not let the Rock add too much cheese. Ive never heard of Suicide Squad so no opinion yet.