Daps
joker-ps-133449.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its so fukking annoying. Even HERE like 80% of posters don't know a fukking thing about the characters they're hypebeasting.

I was :snoop: status when the wonder woman "talking tiger" rumor hit when it WAS CLEARLY REFERRING to tawlky tawny. These fools don't know shyt about comics talking about what's accurate and what's not.
Exactly. Dudes talking bout marvel getting every character pitch perfect knowing damn well they aint read a thor comic in they life.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So I took @Dr. Narcisse's shop and imported some scarification on Joker instead of tattoos just to see.

PkQGzjI.jpg

Those are actual scarifications I found on the net :ld:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I guess I should take this poster on IMDB serious then. He said earlier that they were fake. He's now saying this.

FWIW

I guess we'll know for sure if/when the new pic drops soon.

That IMDB user is fukkboi, this was the first official picture of the character and we are suppose to know right off the bat that those lame tattoos were not part of the final design? maybe those brilliant marketers at WB will be smart enough to explain the idea behind the pic and that it does not represent the final design :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Do we even have official word on them pulling it? I don't buy anything that doesn't come from at least an established website and I don't even believe those fukkers 90% of the time.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That IMDB user is fukkboi, this was the first official picture of the character and we are suppose to know right off the bat that those lame tattoos were not part of the final design? maybe those brilliant marketers at WB will be smart enough to explain the idea behind the pic and that it does not represent the final design :stopitslime:
The movie Over a year away maybe DC didn't realize that supposed comic fans would bytch and moan about a character getting a different interpretation. There is no definitive version that this one contradicts.
Exactly. Dudes talking bout marvel getting every character pitch perfect knowing damn well they aint read a thor comic in they life.
exactly ! All these people up in arms like this isn't the joker !!! and when you point out other looks of the joker it's like but joker would never get tattoos . Like Charles Manson a real psycho didn't have face tats ? Or neonazis dont get them too or other jail birds

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

had this been in a cartoon, dudes woulda been saying they love it and they hope that they use interpretation in the movie. People are just afraid of seeing new things. Joker looks dope as hell.

the look of insanity in his eyes. this dude gonna fukk around and be the best joker. i love the hate...

Last edited: