Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
true thats what i thought, at the end of the day nikka is gonna have a shirt on 99.9% of the time most likely. it does look like they tried too hard but Leto will most assuredly kill it so it'll all be moot at the end of the day

Depends on if they are going the Tony Daniel's route for all the rumored Prison scenes.
batman680cover.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wonder how many nutty Joker stans who have walked into tattoo shops across the world today with the picture and said "I want all thes
White boys about to eat this Halloween :whew:
that forearm smiley one is the coldest too me. i've warmed up to the hahahaahas on the chest. i aint feeling that damaged like everybody else. teeth is straight, i never really thought it was a grill it looked too sloppy.

im excited to see harley quinn though. ol girl thats gonna play her looks just like she straight out the youtube videos posted earlier, so when they said she was cast to play her i was like :gladbron: :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Apparently the tattoo Joker is for the Anniversary and he won't have them in the movie. Supposedly it's for a magazine and the tats were photoshopped on

"@GBRIELGRY: Those tats are a representation & celebration of the characters 75th & wont appear in Suicide Squad in that iteration at all"

^^^^ this guy is usually correct on scoops :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Apparently the tattoo Joker is for the Anniversary and he won't have them in the movie. Supposedly it's for a magazine and the tats were photoshopped on

"@GBRIELGRY: Those tats are a representation & celebration of the characters 75th & wont appear in Suicide Squad in that iteration at all"

^^^^ this guy is usually correct on scoops :manny:

I guess I should take this poster on IMDB serious then. He said earlier that they were fake. He's now saying this.

FWIW
Okay this just in, since so much of a stink was apparently raised over the Joker pic the marketing team will be releasing another official image. Seems that for his very own birthday people did not get the joke. This coming in from the photographers group that I am in that some of the person who worked on it are saying. The idea was all about Joker loving himself for his birthday and getting crazy tattoos ( who has not done this on the Birthday) but seems like the oh so serious crowd did not appreciate it so they will be showing other photos to ease peoples concerns. Sucks hate when they give in to whiny babies.

Not sure some of the artist involved are talking a lot of shyt. One person who I guess may have been one of the MUA's who did the tattoos actually when as far as saying fanboys need to be stoned for their stupidity. Joker was in his birthday suit and partying and people took it far too serious. I guess some of them feel for all their efforts their hard work and creativity people just did not get it.

I guess we'll know for sure if/when the new pic drops soon.