:snoop: This backlash reminds me of this
ledgerresponse.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:why:Forehead tat and a grill??? That shyt got to go:camby:. I dont care abut the other tats cause its not like the Joker is gonna be parading around shirtless. Overall its pretty hard to fukk up the Joker's look. Isnt a revolutionary take on the Joker. Kinda basic and less scary but not bad:yeshrug:Face tat and grill is just trying to hard. It makes it seem like someone trying to hard to look crazy instead of just looking crazy. Looks like a hardo fakkit you'd see at Spencer's or Hot Topic:russ:. Overall looks like the least crazy/ scary Joker of the live action movies
true thats what i thought, at the end of the day nikka is gonna have a shirt on 99.9% of the time most likely. it does look like they tried too hard but Leto will most assuredly kill it so it'll all be moot at the end of the day

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
true thats what i thought, at the end of the day nikka is gonna have a shirt on 99.9% of the time most likely. it does look like they tried too hard but Leto will most assuredly kill it so it'll all be moot at the end of the day

I wonder how many nutty Joker stans who have walked into tattoo shops across the world today with the picture and said "I want all these!" :gladbron:

White boys about to eat this Halloween :whew:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As long as he kills it in ok. I think my biggest problem with the pic is his smile. Looks too normal.