Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
These neckbeards and/or Marvel stans aren't even up on their own source material. Sad to say but most comic book fans are pathetic human beings :mjlol:

Just like with wrestling :ehh: :manny:
Its so fukking annoying. Even HERE like 80% of posters don't know a fukking thing about the characters they're hypebeasting.

I was :snoop: status when the wonder woman "talking tiger" rumor hit when it WAS CLEARLY REFERRING to tawlky tawny. These fools don't know shyt about comics talking about what's accurate and what's not.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
CDZefxMVIAAYka1.jpg
Joker looking like the lead singer from Jane's Addition

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:why:Forehead tat and a grill??? That shyt got to go:camby:. I dont care abut the other tats cause its not like the Joker is gonna be parading around shirtless. Overall its pretty hard to fukk up the Joker's look. Isnt a revolutionary take on the Joker. Kinda basic and less scary but not bad:yeshrug:Face tat and grill is just trying to hard. It makes it seem like someone trying to hard to look crazy instead of just looking crazy. Looks like a hardo fakkit you'd see at Spencer's or Hot Topic:russ:. Overall looks like the least crazy/ scary Joker of the live action movies

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:why:Forehead tat and a grill??? That shyt got to go:camby:. I dont care abut the other tats cause its not like the Joker is gonna be parading around shirtless. Overall its pretty hard to fukk up the Joker's look. Isnt a revolutionary take on the Joker. Kinda basic and less scary but not bad:yeshrug:Face tat and grill is just trying to hard. It makes it seem like someone trying to hard to look crazy instead of just looking crazy. Looks like a hardo fakkit you'd see at Spencer's or Hot Topic:russ:. Overall looks like the least crazy/ scary Joker of the live action movies
Its not a grill. Batman knocked all his fukking front teeth out.