Daps
dope...this joker is going to a be a fukkin psycho judging from that pic

CDZ3UGVVEAE8nC6.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't love the face tats and if it sucks or comes off bad I'll :scusthov: but I'm giving it a chance it's a different version and it looks like A fresh cinematic take on one of my favorite characters and I'm
Amped . Also how do we know this is official ? Did Leto or Ayer post this ?

basically...I want to see this in action before I judge...

it's official, ayer posted the pic on twitter...yahoo has it as one of the top stories...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I don't love the face tats and if it sucks or comes off bad I'll :scusthov: but I'm giving it a chance it's a different version and it looks like A fresh cinematic take on one of my favorite characters and I'm
Amped . Also how do we know this is official ? Did Leto or Ayer post this ?

Ayer on Twitter

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Also wouldn't it be like the joker to get tats ironically and he finds it funny or some kind of statement
Maybe it's a jab at thug life or something... adopting what he finds to be absurd in a world where he finds so little to be absurd.

...I'm tryin', brehs :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is going to be so dope. leto looks fantastic as joker. I can't wait to see Margot Robbie's sexy fukking ass as harley quinn

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just confirmed breh

on my phone and my linking keeps fukking up(direct twitter link)

damn, smh.....first mis-step to me cause you can tell a lot of these cats that are in bat's rouge are gonna be in the next bat movie, and that doesn't look like a mr freeze, but I can live with it...the movie is batting 9 outta 10 so far....i'm so hyped for this shyt....