Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many ppl to quote on the phone but yeah I did not know that Leto is older than Affleck.. Regardless, Affleck's Bruce Wayne is still a aging grey haired Batman and this Joker still looks young

Like a pic of Lil Wayne that somebody with some extreme Photoshop skills went to work on

Lookin forward to this portayal though

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I actually liked the older pic with him in the car looking like a preppy jack ass more than this one. This is kind of corny but I do like the smile tatt on the right arm.

I really really don't like the tattoos. Like...I dunno how something Like that can be ok'd. Its so incredibly lame. Like something I'd expect from the late 90s. Ha ha tats for real? I mean I get what they're trying to do but it's so incredibly wack.
Fits in with the burton motorcycle gangs :ohhh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The only tat, outside maybe the smile, thats off is the forehead tat. :yeshrug:

Breh I wouldnt be surprised if they put these "tats" on him to see what the fans like or dont like. And then remove the ones getting the most criticism.
Someone said just have his face scarred, not tatted. I'd be good with that. The forehead shyt bugs me, like he'd do some common prison shyt.

Yeah, hopefully some of that is bushes, but I dig the HAHAHA's and the smile one on his forearm. :ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only tat, outside maybe the smile, thats off is the forehead tat. :yeshrug:

Breh I wouldnt be surprised if they put these "tats" on him to see what the fans like or dont like. And then remove the ones getting the most criticism.
And joker has also been portrayed as having a magnetism to people and can attract Harley Quinn . He's like a psycho rockstar to me in that picture

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone said just have his face scarred, not tatted. I'd be good with that. The forehead shyt bugs me, like he'd do some common prison shyt.

Yeah, hopefully some of that is bushes, but I dig the HAHAHA's and the smile one on his forearm. :ehh:
Why wouldn't the joker do it ? The joker is all about doing supreme shyt

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And joker has also been portrayed as having a magnetism to people and can attract Harley Quinn . He's like a psycho rockstar to me in that picture

That's what I get from that pic...the joker has always been what you described: a smart, psycho rockstar....that pic conveys that....i'm with others, I could've done without the face tats, especially the forehead tat, but other then that, i'm digging the look...they are really going for the crazy ass shyt joker...now, if they let him show his smarts too, oh my damn....

also: about the teeth....yahoo says they are decaying teeth....I cant tell from the pic, they look like a grill to me...I hope they are decaying and not a grill...

...I cant wait to see this joker in action...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I get from that pic...the joker has always been what you described: a smart, psycho rockstar....that pic conveys that....i'm with others, I could've done without the face tats, especially the forehead tat, but other then that, i'm digging the look...they are really going for the crazy ass shyt joker...now, if they let him show his smarts too, oh my damn....

also: about the teeth....yahoo says they are decaying teeth....I cant tell from the pic, they look like a grill to me...I hope they are decaying and not a grill...

...I cant wait to see this joker in action...
I don't love the face tats and if it sucks or comes off bad I'll :scusthov: but I'm giving it a chance it's a different version and it looks like A fresh cinematic take on one of my favorite characters and I'm
Amped . Also how do we know this is official ? Did Leto or Ayer post this ?