Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Spoilerish post from IMDB in regards to Leto's tats

Someone said on set he has more tattoos on his back...one saying "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you all because you're all the same". That's awesome. Someone on twitter also pointed out the Robin tattoo on his arm. I'm guessing he will taunt Batman with that.

:banderas: if true

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Someone said on set he has more tattoos on his back...one saying "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you all because you're all the same". That's awesome. Someone on twitter also pointed out the Robin tattoo on his arm. I'm guessing he will taunt Batman with that.

Why is this movie so far :to: I turn 30 next month and now these far movie dates hit me like damn I'll be 31

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I hate fanboys, when it comes to comic book movies they want everybody to look like this

16ec07eb6801d4dcbf5a2aa3b96a9757.jpg

Then when that movie comes out they say it's not original :beli:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the rumor is he's already killed robin in bvs, and it didn't sit well with Harley, that's why she's part of ss...he probably gonna be trying to get her back

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Does he REALLY need dem tats tho?:beli:
he look ill without that corny shyt