Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Minus the forehead tat i fux with this look :ehh:
They get the dialogue and attitude to match then :wow:

This is where I've settled into :laugh:

Please, let those face tats not be so distracting :sadcam:

I'm ready to see how this relationship starts :mjcry:

That physical and psychological abuse... her urge to redeem herself violently is only matched by her need to be brutally dominated by him.

God bless villainy :ohlawd:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If they were going with this look my nikka James Franco should have gotten the role :banderas:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
CDZ3UGVVEAE8nC6.jpg
I fukks with this joker

They're going to really have to make this dude insane... It's gonna be hard to come behind the 2 Jokers in front of him but from what I've heard Leto can act. As long as he's not running around the movie without his shirt or somthing i'll give it a shot

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't mind the face tattoos, except that I think the text "damaged" is kinda corny and could've been something more clever/antagonizing. Like "target practice" or something else that's just teasing Batman into killing him. For the rest it's a great look, and I guess the people complaining about it must've hated it when Grant Morrison put a bullet in his head and had him split his tongue.

qje4DLT.jpg

Or when Snyder had him skin his face and wear it as a mask instead.

UhdBkxC.jpg

The Joker is a character whose personality constantly changes due to his insanity, and as such changes his look, so he's one of the few characters who I think can only rarely be portrayed poorly (outside of Kevin Smith making him gay for Batman and Snyder currently turning him into some kind of eternal immortal).