Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Never cared much for the Flash. Wonder Women will suck I bet. Justice League will be like the Avengers, but darker so that might be good. Who the fukk cares to see an Aguaman movie? This isn't Entourage.
Word because rocket fukking rac00n had a big following...much bigger and well known than aquaman :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never cared much for the Flash. Wonder Women will suck I bet. Justice League will be like the Avengers, but darker so that might be good. Who the fukk cares to see an Aguaman movie? This isn't Entourage.

Breh not to be that guy cause you're the homie, but how can you say it'll suck with no director attached yet? And as a fan of comics, I'm excited to see a wonder woman movie. And Flash is that dude to me man and he's got a hit show to his name now:whoknows:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol:Looks like they scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm not hyped for any of those movies.

And yeah Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't exactly tearing up anything either breh..you gotta take a shot. Flash and aquaman are more known and have more of a name than Guardians. Those are their characters they gotta rock with them. Batman Superman and Wonder Woman are three of the most popular superheroes in comics and all three have been a mainstay in pop culture for decades. All three had TV shows, all three have been in animated shows for 2 decades now..let them cook breh

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We just got a PIFF Flash tv show on the CW... it contains his original, will have a ton of rogues ...... dont need a flash movie ...

No need to reboot GL .. I dont wanna see Hal's story again .... let's just start with Sinestro

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here is the image that was shown of the upcoming tentpole WB movies:
3hCrDwG.jpg

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh not to be that guy cause you're the homie, but how can you say it'll suck with no director attached yet? And as a fan of comics, I'm excited to see a wonder woman movie. And Flash is that dude to me man and he's got a hit show to his name now:whoknows:
Wonder Women isn't that popular of a super hero like Batman and Superman for them to get a great director and script to make the movie something for non comic book fans to want to see like they did with the Dark Knight trilogy. I doubt the trailer will get me hyped cause I don't care much for her or the Flash. I think the thread title should be Comic book fans only. I don't care for any of those movies. Peace out.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And yeah Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't exactly tearing up anything either breh..you gotta take a shot. Flash and aquaman are more known and have more of a name than Guardians. Those are their characters they gotta rock with them. Batman Superman and Wonder Woman are three of the most popular superheroes in comics and all three have been a mainstay in pop culture for decades. All three had TV shows, all three have been in animated shows for 2 decades now..let them cook breh
Plus people have being shytting on WB for be strictly Batman/Superman for so long so them branching out should be seen as a good thing.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonder Women isn't that popular of a super hero like Batman and Superman for them to get a great director and script to make the movie something for non comic book fans to want to see like they did with the Dark Knight trilogy. I doubt the trailer will get me hyped cause I don't care much for her or the Flash. I think the thread title should be Comic book fans only. I don't care for any of those movies. Peace out.
The title has DC in it clear as day:what:...if you aren't a fan of those comic book characters than what was the point of commenting in the thread.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The title has DC in it clear as day:what:...if you aren't a fan of those comic book characters than what was the point of commenting in the thread.
:yeshrug:I dunno why I clicked the thread breh. I guess I thought I'd see something Batman related.:lolbron: