Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Are people just parroting this pacing issue ? SKwad wasn't the best movie of all time and I can see maybe editing issues for people but pacing ??? What exactly was so egregious about the pace ?? For a origin movie with so many characters and without doing the standard comic movie origins it introduced everyone and got moving
besides deadshot and harley no other character was fleshed out, they go from the introduction of the squad to the approval of the team to them being shipped out all within like 25-30min....the pacing was so fast they literally had to stop everything and go into a bar just to monologue so that u feel something for certain characters in the finale. It was very pedestrian coming from someone like ayers. Imagine in training day, ethan hawke met denzel and then they went straight to the scene with the gang in the house. U wouldnt feel the intensity or care about the ethan character if it happened that way. That's pretty much how the pacing was for this
The movie itself is a 7.5, but I just LOVEEEEE the dark tone that SS and the entire DCEU gives us. :banderas:
what dark tone was in this movie? :what: at no point did i even sorta take anything seriously

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They ain't

5yKBgUb.png

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I keep hearing Harley's file is supposed to hint at involvement in Robin's murder. Can anyone confirm?

Also Leto's been making the rounds salty about a movies worth of footage that got cut. Hope we see some of that in an uncut edition.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what's with the face, did you actually read what he said?...he said 'fukk them' in regards to them putting he couldnt rock climb in his contract lol....also, him being 'brutally honest' about the suicide squad film was that he hasnt seen the film and he's just going off what people have said in regards to his scenes/amount of time he's in the film; going off of that, he's felt tricked/that he was pitched something different; and that he feels overwhelmed with the dislike for his take on the joker.......but the truth doesnt get clicks nor push narratives, so i understand why they worded the title the way they did....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the fact something i assume is a huge comic moment, that will play out in the future on screen was teased by words on the screen is just another reason this movie sucked.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the fact something i assume is a huge comic moment, that will play out in the future on screen was teased by words on the screen is just another reason this movie sucked.
Man just stop.

You don't know shyt about comics,and you obviously don't have any attention span.

We've known Robin has been dead since the first bvs trailer. This isn't some new information.

Secondly that's what a lot of us enjoy about how dc has done about this universe. That it feels real and that it feels like it's already a world lived in. That events have happened. That the whole world didn't seem to conveniently start with man of steel like it feels like the marvel films.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Are people just parroting this pacing issue ? SKwad wasn't the best movie of all time and I can see maybe editing issues for people but pacing ??? What exactly was so egregious about the pace ?? For a origin movie with so many characters and without doing the standard comic movie origins it introduced everyone and got moving

...and stopped several times to reintroduce them

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't finished the novel yet but I'm liking this better than the actual film. They should've kept the og cut if thats what the novel is based on