Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The action was wack though Michael Bay-esque you couldn't see what was going on it was a clusterfukk In the first encounter with those things the enchantress indoctrinated. so whoever said the cinematography was weak was right.
They blew that Batman/Deadshot scene. Maybe its cause I was use to BvS, but the camera was way too up close. Plus they should have been brawling for a minute :wow::snoop:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
saw the movie today and overall i thought it was good. margot, leto and will were really good and DC should stick with them from here on out for their characters. a solo harley and joker movie would be dope.

a few problems i had were the songs seemed random and out of place, some of the writing/jokes could've been better and some characters were introduced really fast. the actors did a really good job on delivering their lines but no amount of acting can save some of those cringe worthy jokes and lines. i really wanna see the director's cut now.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
On paper it looks like a Big drop but Historically it's not really when you look at comic book/superhero movie history. Another August record was broken this weekend. It's almost at 500 Million worldwide so it's made basically 3x's it's budget already (175x3=525)

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $222,874,728 47.9%
+ Foreign: $242,500,000 52.1%
= Worldwide: $465,374,728

So SS is approaching 4x's it budget before it's over, mind you it's doing this without China. That's like a 100 Million loss right there so I don't see how people are saying it's performing bad because it's not. "SS" just moved up the all-time DC movie list passing "Batman Begins". It's on pace to past "Batman 89" (Before inflation of course) and "Man of Steel". Depending on holds, "BatmanVSuperman" could be in trouble domestically as well.

dawwwg the movie is doing WELL FINANCIALY and nikkas is here posting essays and shyt STILL tryna downplay the success

:mjlol:

#ThatBias is real lmaooooooooooooo

im in tears, ol fucc boii in the previous page got 3 posts back to back ranting over NOTHING

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
saw the movie today and overall i thought it was good. margot, leto and will were really good and DC should stick with them from here on out for their characters. a solo harley and joker movie would be dope.

a few problems i had were the songs seemed random and out of place, some of the writing/jokes could've been better and some characters were introduced really fast. the actors did a really good job on delivering their lines but no amount of acting can save some of those cringe worthy jokes and lines. i really wanna see the director's cut now.

Yeah, that's my thing with it. The actors took shyt and made it into a Picasso. But it's still shyt.

You can't tell me they ain't fukking

Yeah, when I found those clips...They can't deny that ish too much longer.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jRnE5P6V.jpg

ClW7QBtx.jpg

MXUlXZqL.jpg

KhSQSfBR.jpg

NnFvSBJV.jpg

pAvBLPX1.jpg

Only the black and brown brothas get life after a murder:mjpls:?they was even lenient with a crocidile named Killer Croc:mindblown:

But nah the movie was pretty good actually,good to see Will Smith in something good again,and he being one of the main reasons it was good:banderas:

Worst part of the movie was the joker:scust:....worst joker ive ever seen in my life,not even sure how he is really the joker....hes a flamboyant phsycho who looks like he watched too many Riff Raff videos,and Riff Raff wouldve made a better joker for comedic purposes:mjlol:

Why the hell is joker some smooth playboy:dahell:? Yet on the flip simping hardbody on levels never seen on a movie screen....and yall the same chumps who tried to call Bane out for simping when he wasnt even simping:dahell:....at least that wasnt shown to be his major motivation,Joker whole role in the movie is havin his cape on extra tight tryna save Harley:snoop:

He was just weak as shyt was the main problem,he is the only reason this movie should get harsh criticism....shouldve let him sit this one out since he had no real role in the movie....this isnthe joker batman supposed to be going up against?sum spoiled simp punk with alot of money and goons:wtb:?