IYC5qkF4ZxYLa95VkNWMmRIFsVpNLuag1q87ar35WYI.png

Joe -> Ker

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
it had a super famous soundtrack... almost none of the songs fit the scene. also, who are these nutjobs buying albums like this? if you like these songs, how do you now already have them all on mp3? people love wasting money, damn.
Coming from the guy who said he was buying the Guardians of the galaxy soundtrack.

As well as baby groots.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it had a super famous soundtrack... almost none of the songs fit the scene. also, who are these nutjobs buying albums like this? if you like these songs, how do you now already have them all on mp3? people love wasting money, damn.

I thought the same thing about the guardians soundtrack and was amazed at the amount of people I work with who lost their minds over it:manny: different strokes man

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Coming from the guy who said he was buying the Guardians of the galaxy soundtrack.

As well as baby groots.
i bought the stupid cassette tape b/c i thought it was gonna be a collector's item.:mjcry: i didn't give a shyt about the music. i haven't paid for music in years. ... never got my Groot :mjcry::mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people just parroting this pacing issue ? SKwad wasn't the best movie of all time and I can see maybe editing issues for people but pacing ??? What exactly was so egregious about the pace ?? For a origin movie with so many characters and without doing the standard comic movie origins it introduced everyone and got moving