Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I want a Harley Quinn movie set in brooklyn or gotham
I think you could definitely find a way to get catwoman and poison ivy rolled into it as well.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To take down meta-humans like Superman. Enchantress going rogue sped things up so they weren't able to train and become an actual team before being sent on a mission

Which makes the plot stupid to me. Leave them mufukkas in jail til you have shyt for them to do. Cuz the witch bytch flipped the very 1st second she could. She clearly didnt give a fukk about that "we got your heart" shyt. And how did an "all bases covered" chick like Waller not know the witch had a brother? Even if they never heard of her, you'd think they'd have done a lil research on this ancient bytch they just captured.
And yeah I remember at the briefing they said they were building a team in case the next "superman" wasnt as friendly...but a dude who throws boomerangs, a chick with a mallet, and a female ninja on the team? How Sway??

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which makes the plot stupid to me. Leave them mufukkas in jail til you have shyt for them to do. Cuz the witch bytch flipped the very 1st second she could. She clearly didnt give a fukk about that "we got your heart" shyt. And how did an "all bases covered" chick like Waller not know the witch had a brother? Even if they never heard of her, you'd think they'd have done a lil research on this ancient bytch they just captured.
And yeah I remember at the briefing they said they were building a team in case the next "superman" wasnt as friendly...but a dude who throws boomerangs, a chick with a mallet, and a female ninja on the team? How Sway??
You would want to gather them together to train them, get familiar with each other, and see which ones that could actually make it.

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you want to gather them together to train them, get familiar with each other, and see which ones that could actually make it.
To be honest IMO it doesn't make sense to train them. What can they teach Deadshot? They picked the team based on their individual skill sets. All loners except Harley who rolls with Joker. And she's fukkin crazy. So these are the people you pick. To send on suicide missions. That means you don't care if they come back. You need them to be who they are and do what they do to attain your interest. If that includes offing another member of the "team" so be it. fukk teamwork.
But that's me. They coulda came up with a better excuse to get them together and not end up fighting a member of the "squad" the whole movie.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

if this isnt the biggest marvel dikk sucking ive seen in my life

LMAOOO fakkit said DC takes nothing from the comics

so i guess Mandarin was a comedian in the comics :mjlol:

so i guess Tony created ultron too in the comics :mjlol:

so i guess the ancient one was a white cave bytch in the comics :mjlol:

so i guess aunt may was an IG thot looking for a man in the comics :mjlol:

this why imma continue shytting on these dikkheads... narcissists foooooh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
if they were to take that one episode off Batman The Animated Series... that "Girls Night Out" joint with Harley, Poison Ivey and... (??? forgot the other)

maaaaaaaaaaan they would cake off the woman audience hardbody!!!

edit

had to go thru my jack real quick

the "Harley and Ivey" episode from season 2

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
if they were to take that one episode off Batman The Animated Series... that "Girls Night Out" joint with Harley, Poison Ivey and... (??? forgot the other)

maaaaaaaaaaan they would cake off the woman audience hardbody!!!

edit

had to go thru my jack real quick

the "Harley and Ivey" episode from season 2

like one brehh said.. if WB/DC real serious bout this.. they could make a serious killing doing a Harley trology

1st one dealing with Harley/Joker
2nd one leaving joker meets Ivy
3rd one Bird of Prey form

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
like one brehh said.. if WB/DC real serious bout this.. they could make a serious killing doing a Harley trology

they got all they need to get it poppin!
execution been off
but sometimes the problem really IS just trying to set up shop at the wrong time smh
look man...
we can play these stan games all day
i STILL pay money out MY pockets to see these movies from all sides
theyll figure it out
you gotta listen to the people
hear what they want and try to flip it the right way

i'll NEVER understand for the life of me, whether its Marvel, DC etc etc
why they can never just throw the shyt from the pages right to the screen
of course with minor tweaks here and there
but damn
its all there for you!

why i hate them fukkin X-Men movies

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

After setting up Harley and Ivy as bff's they gotta add Selina at some point to form the Gotham City Sirens.

HIkDLlQ.jpg

And stop fukking around and get Paul Dini on board to write the movies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
After setting up Harley and Ivy as bff's they gotta add Selina at some point to form the Gotham City Sirens.

HIkDLlQ.jpg

And stop fukking around and get Paul Dini on board to write the movies.

Nah. For this they should get Gail Simone.

There will be fukkery. :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Knowing WB I expect a combination of 1 and 2 in the first movie. :patrice:

First half of the movie she with Joker and the 2nd half she meets Ivy. :francis: