Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Croc been black, this movie didn't come up with that.

They actually made him look smarter than he is in the comics. As for the BET thing, he's stuck in prison and asked for a channel that's most likely to show him black excellence ass shaking.

I get it :manny:
Should have asked for VH1 then instead :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I think the way they're using batman is the correct course. Supes is on the back burner for now.

Marvel has shoved iron man into a ton of shyt,rewritten comic stories just to insert him more etc. Because people want it.

Bvs did it it's job by making wonder woman look great and by making people want a batman film.

Justice League is going to hopefully make people want those flash and Aquaman films and batman will be the lynch pin holding it all together.

had a post talking about how it's a double edged sword using bats for me, but while typing, i thought: you right...so far, they are using batman as a gimmick to get people in the seats, but until they build up that audience trust to where they dont have to use him, they doing what they gotta do...which is cool, cause the more the movies are successful, the more likely they will do what i asked....

will say one thing: i think people are ready for a flash film no matter what...him, gl, and ww....think aquaman will be the one that gets the jl push....not only the jl push, but a director push as well...right now, wan has the midas touch and is killing it in hollywood...hopefully that magic rubs off on aquaman, which i think it will...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
they got all they need to get it poppin!
execution been off
but sometimes the problem really IS just trying to set up shop at the wrong time smh
look man...
we can play these stan games all day
i STILL pay money out MY pockets to see these movies from all sides
theyll figure it out
you gotta listen to the people
hear what they want and try to flip it the right way

i'll NEVER understand for the life of me, whether its Marvel, DC etc etc
why they can never just throw the shyt from the pages right to the screen
of course with minor tweaks here and there
but damn
its all there for you!

why i hate them fukkin X-Men movies

they believe direct from the comics wont relate to the big screen... wouldve figured after Deadpool these dumbass studios will realise it CAN work.. we can only hope brehh

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It's between this and sausage party tonight brehs...which one?:patrice:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
word of mouth is a muthafukka...for the most part, the word of mouth for this is good, and it's showing...
giphy.gif