Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if they were to take that one episode off Batman The Animated Series... that "Girls Night Out" joint with Harley, Poison Ivey and... (??? forgot the other)

maaaaaaaaaaan they would cake off the woman audience hardbody!!!

edit

had to go thru my jack real quick

the "Harley and Ivey" episode from season 2

Said that a couple months ago. Do a Harley and Ivy movie ala Thelma and Louise

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Said that a couple months ago. Do a Harley and Ivy movie ala Thelma and Louise
that WOULD be breaking new ground for a comic flick right?
i mean of course if its done right to where its respectable

they got mad aces in the sleeve and aint checkin none of them shyts

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that WOULD be breaking new ground for a comic flick right?
i mean of course if its done right to where its respectable

they got mad aces in the sleeve and aint checkin none of them shyts

Give em time breh. They're feeling it out and seeing what works and what doesn't. some tv shows come fully formed out of the gate, others take a while. It seems like Suicide Squad is their critic proof movie because the shyt is breaking records on a daily basis so they have a legitimate hit while also being able to retool and figure stuff out. Harley just got her shine, no reason to believe she won't again because there's already a rumor that they're planning a movie based around her with possibly two other women in it and i think ivy is one of them

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Give em time breh. They're feeling it out and seeing what works and what doesn't. some tv shows come fully formed out of the gate, others take a while. It seems like Suicide Squad is their critic proof movie because the shyt is breaking records on a daily basis so they have a legitimate hit while also being able to retool and figure stuff out. Harley just got her shine, no reason to believe she won't again because there's already a rumor that they're planning a movie based around her with possibly two other women in it and i think ivy is one of them
i feel like im on a whole notha' thought process then alotta people right now
Harley would probably sell no doubt
and maybe thatll be that PUSH for DC
they might have something with Will Smith (DeadShot)
im just sayin
i mean either way good money
but i hope they are lookin at all the angles of this shyt
the first start to building this universe properly (IMO) is to start putting Batman and Superman on the back burner for a minute
just a minute

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest IMO it doesn't make sense to train them. What can they teach Deadshot? They picked the team based on their individual skill sets. All loners except Harley who rolls with Joker. And she's fukkin crazy. So these are the people you pick. To send on suicide missions. That means you don't care if they come back. You need them to be who they are and do what they do to attain your interest. If that includes offing another member of the "team" so be it. fukk teamwork.
But that's me. They coulda came up with a better excuse to get them together and not end up fighting a member of the "squad" the whole movie.
Breh it's using comic book logic. Every comic book and comic book based movie has tons of things that dont make sense if you really want to break them down

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like im on a whole notha' thought process then alotta people right now
Harley would probably sell no doubt
and maybe thatll be that PUSH for DC
they might have something with Will Smith (DeadShot)
im just sayin
i mean either way good money
but i hope they are lookin at all the angles of this shyt
the first start to building this universe properly (IMO) is to start putting Batman and Superman on the back burner for a minute
just a minute

the bold is so true....they really need to get away from them if they really want the movie universe to thrive....everyone knows it always comes back to supe & bats, but they gotta start introducing more characters from DC and using other stories that dont revolve around supe and bat....a good place for them to start is by using the third part of the trinity more: wonder woman, and more members of the justice league....if they can get flash and green lantern right, oh my damn....that money would be coming hand over fist...

side note: they better not forget about martian manhunter.... he better be at least teased in the first jl movie...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the bold is so true....they really need to get away from them if they really want the movie universe to thrive....everyone knows it always comes back to supe & bats, but they gotta start introducing more characters from DC and using other stories that dont revolve around supe and bat....a good place for them to start is by using the third part of the trinity more: wonder woman, and more members of the justice league....if they can get flash and green lantern right, oh my damn....that money would be coming hand over fist...

side note: they better not forget about martian manhunter.... he better be at least teased in the first jl movie...
Nah I think the way they're using batman is the correct course. Supes is on the back burner for now.

Marvel has shoved iron man into a ton of shyt,rewritten comic stories just to insert him more etc. Because people want it.

Bvs did it it's job by making wonder woman look great and by making people want a batman film.

Justice League is going to hopefully make people want those flash and Aquaman films and batman will be the lynch pin holding it all together.