Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Gotta have Justice League be successful first before making an Aquaman thread I imagine. DC might fall all the way off next year :youngsabo:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Batman: Assault on Arkham is what this movie should have been.:martin:

well it wasnt dikkhead :umad:

the SAME way civil war was NOT like civil war
same way Age of Ultron was NOT like age of ultron
same way Mandarin was NOT like mandarin

so how about you kindly shut the fucc up instead of whining like an over privileged white bytch on her period... k ?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok...I enjoyed this more than that Green Lantern garbage, any incarnation of the trash they call Fantastic 4, and any of the Thor or Iron Man movies (2 dudes I never really cared for when they were solo when I read comics as a kid).

But my problem is that the story telling was confusing. To me and the honey I was with. My question is this: I was under the assumption that Task Force X was gathered up to fight a very specific threat. Yet the main antagonist was a broad on the team...that they just formed! They were all locked up already so what was the purpose in gathering them together if there was no mission?? Well there was when the witch bytch flipped out I guess. But yall signed her up...with a BS way to control her...and I didn't get the part where Waller was like she wanted Flagg and the chick that was the host for the enchantress to fall in love....word? Why? Was she supposed to be dikk-whipped? I guess that plan aint really work out too good.

So El Diablo killed his fam and was tired of violence and fighting. Yet all it took was a lil rah rah-ish "come on baby! we need you in the game!" mini pep talk from Will and next thing you know he's frying everything in sight. :francis: He didn't even know Will or any of them like that to start using his powers again...especially if the reason you stopped was cuz you killed your own damn kids!

I don't even remember what was in that file that pissed everybody off. I mean you mufukkas are inmates forced to work for the gov't with chips in your head that will explode if you buck. And yall already knew that. What's worse than that? And why was Kitana pissed too?

I think Heath set the bar too high for anybody playing the Joker after him. Heath made us forget Jack. Leto made us miss Heath more. Not that he was bad or wack....IMO Heath still owns that role until further notice.

I wanna see it again so see if it's better a 2nd time around. (IM2 was for me :ehh:). I'll see a sequel too.

:ohhh: I liked BvS :dame:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ayer confirms there are multiple cuts of the movie

Suicide Squad

"There’s a linear version we did where it opens up with June in the cave and tells the story in sequence with the arrests and Batman, and then we go to Belle Reve. Honestly, there may be six or seven different versions of the film. In that version, [test] audiences were left with a lot of questions and a little disoriented as to who to watch and why. So we came up with what we call the ‘dossier’ version which has Amanda presenting the backstories and origins of the various members."

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If all of them white girls in Harley Quinn cosplay I saw at the theater are any indication then WB is going to make bank with a Harley solo movie.

shyt gonna be DC's first Billi if JL dont do it..

dont underestimate the hold Harley got on these wimmenz :wow: slutty outfits and titties out :wow: day 1 brehhhs

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
This movie isn't nearly as bad as the critics are making it seem but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed by the end result. The cast did all they could with what they were given but there were so many missed opportunities. I loved the Batman cameo and thought the scene where he gets Deadshot is one of the best in the movie. The beginning was great but the movie starts to drag towards the end. I feel like this Joker was interesting and killed every scene he was involved with but they shouldnt have made it seem like his role in the movie was bigger than it ended up being ... meanwhile Enchantress was awful af at the end the CGI made her look goofy and took away from the fight scenes. Speaking of which why would she attempt to use mind tricks to defeat the squad , then goes to hand to hand combat then just takes away their weapons :what: next time just skip to step 3. A Better villain was definitely what this movie needed in my eyes. The mission is to take down an evil witch army that attempts to destroy the world and they trust the likes of Harley Quinn and Slipknot to save the day? :mjlol: Like where is Batman during all of this shyt? This is way too powerful of a villain. This movie stopped caring about being realistic towards the end. You witness 3 helicopter crashes and there's not one fatality...hell there isn't even bruises or scratches on anyone. Amanda Waller gets into a helicopter accident gets kidnapped and probed by the witch army and still walks out with no marks or bruises at the end. :patrice: The music placement was so random and unnecessary but even through all of this I still enjoyed it more than Batman vs Superman.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
no, it shouldnt have....this movie was right where it needed to be....the only thing an R wouldve done was add more gore, violence, and language, which this movie didnt need...

if DC does an R rated movie (which i doubt), it will be Lobo....an R fits his character....if marvel every does an R rated movie (which i doubt), it'll be for the thunderbolts...an R fits those characters....and that's the smart way to go about it: you can get away with so much with a pg-13 rating, that pg-13 is the way to go until you have a character an R would fit better....dont be like Fox dumb asses, and be over-reactionary putting R ratings on everything now....wolvie shouldnt be R, but that's another topic....

Right because sadistic killers in a comic need a pg 13 when translated to screen....fukk outta here

There is a reason deadpool did so well

Throw in the fact that Leto and the director both mentioned their thoughts on if it was rated R

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Maybe I'm in the minority but deadpool as a film is overrated as fukk.

Yes it was funny and yes ryan was incredible but the film itself was very mediocre.

It's supposed to be a satire of the comic genre but instead of inverting all the tropes it just follows all the exact same tropes.