Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@lutha this is one of those reviews u were talking about. Say its good then at the end call it just ok. Lol

Also first person to post that Margot sucked. :dead:

Where did I say it was good fagget? Exactly sit your p*ssy ass down. I watched it...it wasn't a classic. Margot had the flattest ass in cinema history

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Movie was good not great. The faceless army of goons weren't a great enemy, and I agree that they should have gone with a more depowered villain.

It does hint at movies that could be better, like a Batman movie with Joker/Harley/Deadshot running around. They might have been better off doing that first.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When Enchantress said: "You don't have the balls to do it."

Everybody in the theatre...

196157.gif

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
5/10 average ass flick, Harley, Waller and surprisingly Diable were the only characters that stood out. Will Smith was Will Smith, nothing new there. The pop music selection was horrible and overused. Batman cameo was dope. Hopefully the next one has more Joker and Harley cuz the other squad members were :russell: status.

Even with its flaws, BvS was way better than this shyt

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Saw it last night. The first and second acts of this movie are a mess. Once they land in midway and actually are on a mission the movie gets out of it's own way and just lets the characters (all of whom are good) do their thing. I'm with the "This is a bad movie but I'd give a sequel a chance" crowd. Directors, writers, and editors owe this cast a good movie.

There were about ~10 walkouts (all before the real action started). Was in a large group. One of the dudes is a huge DC stan, muttered "This is the worst movie I've ever seen" and walked out.

Find it funny people are mad at reviewers for saying it's not like/as good as Guardians, when they CLEARLY go for a GotG vibe with the everyone is an anti-hero comedian one liners. The movie is not "dark" or "gritty in any way, shape, or form.

Joker isn't the best part of the movie. In fact in some scenes he doesn't really even feel all that enigmatic. I kept on waiting to see who this joker was, and he's kinda just a crazy dude. Hopefully he's in Ben's Batman to flesh him out more, as I do think there's some good there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and so did GOTG cause that dance scene was :dahell: cool for kids but I was like :dwillhuh:

that was the worst shyt I've ever fukkin seen in a movie and while I liked the movie, that ending absolutely was corny as fukk.