NULL
Jokers GANG

Cpdm1iWXEAAHUg6.jpg:large

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I wouldn't say she sucked, but her performance is def a bit overrated. Could be the all-over-the-place writing as well but most of the time her performance didn't really gel. It certainly didn't help she couldn't maintain Harley's accent one bit, dropping in and out of it constantly.

Great cosplay though, can't deny that.:manny:
I normally don't pay much attention to accents, but she went from normal sounding to sounding like Lorna from Orange is the New Black every other scene.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can't speak for others but just about everything in regards to enchantress, just horrid. There was a point where they had to depower her because the SS were illequipped to even sustain a reasonable attack.

I think the story would have been better served going with the theme of bad vs evil with Waller in the cut playing puppet master. Joker should have been the villain the tone should have been more grounded to hide how weak the gang really are 3rd act should have built to Harley choosing the crew over joker and solidifying the SS as a family. Just so many other routes they could have taken than what we saw

All of these comic book movies villains have been weak IMO especially on the MCU side (not counting Bucky...NOPE).

Zod is still EASILY the best so far in both cinematic universes IMO. Enchantress was rather meh though. Can't disagree there. Here brother was more gully IMO.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All of these comic book movies villains have been weak IMO especially on the MCU side (not counting Bucky...NOPE).

Zod is still EASILY the best so far in both cinematic universes IMO. Enchantress was rather meh though. Can't disagree there. Here brother was more gully IMO.

What makes a good Villain cause Loki is still on my top 5 list.... :patrice:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Can't speak for others but just about everything in regards to enchantress, just horrid. There was a point where they had to depower her because the SS were illequipped to even sustain a reasonable attack.

I think the story would have been better served going with the theme of bad vs evil with Waller in the cut playing puppet master. Joker should have been the villain the tone should have been more grounded to hide how weak the gang really are 3rd act should have built to Harley choosing the crew over joker and solidifying the SS as a family. Just so many other routes they could have taken than what we saw
I kept waiting for boomerang to go "i throw fukking boomerangs, how the hell am i supposed to take that thing on"

They should have went with a depowered villain.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I wasn't even getting into all that comic book villain stuff I just mean as a character she was misplaced, she had too much power for them so much so they had her forgo her strengths and have her face them hand to hand in the end :why: this movie didn't need all that fire show cgi. It could have been more of a special ops war movie with less display of meta humans

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I agree Zod was good Loki is decent Buck was decent. Depending on which side you are Tony and Capt were decent. The way both studios go about beating these villains are a joke tho. SS had a huge flaw in that and so did GOTG cause that dance scene was :dahell: cool for kids but I was like :dwillhuh:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wasn't even getting into all that comic book villain stuff I just mean as a character she was misplaced, she had too much power for them so much so they had her forgo her strengths and have her face them hand to hand in the end :why: this movie didn't need all that fire show cgi. It could have been more of a special ops war movie with less display of meta humans
Yeah they jobbed Cpt Flag as if he couldn't go hand to hand with all these other SS squad members not including Killer Croc and Diablo. That was another thing I didn't like.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah they jobbed Cpt Flag as if he couldn't go hand to hand with all these other SS squad members not including Killer Croc and Diablo. That was another thing I didn't like.

Yeah he could go hand to hand with most of them but seriously the only one who was adversarial with him the most was deadshot. everyone else toed the fukking line....:usure:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah he could go hand to hand with most of them but seriously the only one who was adversarial with him the most was deadshot. everyone else toed the fukking line....:usure:
When I say he got jobbed he was the only one that needed to be saved. None of the other members of SS were ever in any kind of trouble. For everything Cpt Flag is, he is probably the best all around person on the team. With his background and training, the best shot would obviously go to Deadshot

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When I say he got jobbed he was the only one that needed to be saved. None of the other members of SS were ever in any kind of trouble. For everything Cpt Flag is, he is probably the best all around person on the team. With his background and training, the best shot would obviously go to Deadshot

True... :manny: but I figure the creatures was trying to capture him specifically as a plot device.... So they wrote that in there...:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is what I've been noticing too.

It's kinda the elephant in the room for me because every single one of those movies you named have glaring flaws in them. Yet look at the rotten tomatoe scores for them.

AOU: 75%
IM2:72%
IM3:79%
AM:81%
THOR:77%
THOR2:66%

Every movie in that bunch is trash outside of Ant-Man which was enjoyable. both Thors were garbage. Iron Man sequels with tech villains, trash. AOU was a mess. :scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The way I saw it, harley's "accent" is a mask she puts on, the slip ups were her regular harleen quinzel personality breaking through in moments of emotional weakness...
Thats the way I saw it as well.

It's funny,everybody that is critics of the DCEU say they're try hard,overly serious,attempt to be complex blah blah.

But then they take everything that happens at complete face value and refuse to entertain any thought that scenes,moments,dialogue etc have a deeper meaning or explanation.

If the people making the film's are trying to insert some depth why wouldn't their be deeper meanings or explanations?